Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

Acer Aspire VN7-591G BIOS recovery
#1
Hello to everybody,

I have an Acer aspire VN7-591G. Yesterday I followed the suggestion from this forum to unlock the advanced page of the BIOS. The process worked fine, using the command line method and changing the Intel page value to 0x1 did the trick. But now my notebook is not posting.

After changing of the settings the notebook posted, but I went into the BIOS and removed the BIOS password and enabled secure boot, saved the changes and my notebook does not post at all. It turns on, I can see the backlight on the keyboard but the screen does not turn on. After a while, the fans also start to spin slowly but no POST, nothing.

Can anybody help me. Is there a method to reset the BIOS settings to default? Or to reflash the BIOS.

I tried the recovery mode. I used the BIOS file from the latest BIOS which I named it as HadesSX64.fd and put it on a 16GB USB drive which is formatted as FAT32. I tried to hold FN+ESC, and plug in the USB and then press the power button, but the USB drive flashes 2-3 times and that's all, the fans don't come on (just after a while) and nothing happens, the USB drive it's not accessed anymore (no flashing of the LED).  I tried this method with the battery disconnected but the result was the same.

Can anybody help me, to tell me what I am doing wrong? I really need the files from this notebook for Monday, and unfortunately I don't have any other machine with an M.2 slot to take the files.

Thank you very much,

PS: the latest BIOS can be found here: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6
find
quote
#2
Hi. I recently managed to brick my laptop by changing some options in "advanced menu" in BIOS. The options that I've changed had something to do with power management which made (probably) system unstable and as a result bricked laptop. Why do I think it's bricked? Laptop starts up but screen is not showing even on external monitor. Things that I tried already: -removing CMOS battery, -checked RAM memory, -flashing BIOS from usb. Nothing helped in that case. Bios downloaded and installed from here. It's 1.15 version. Is there someone that could help me with this? I've heard about programmer for BIOS, I could buy it but have no idea what to do with a code that i'll get.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)