Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 54
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 134
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222004
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118891
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6639
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 264
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308925
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61714
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 449
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20094
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168791
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6126
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5619
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60925
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274801
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24733

Acer TravelMate 5744 Insyde Bios Problem
#11
Not a good advice you gavr him friend BDMaster, his BIOS is encapsulated, he can not only grab it and flash...

Here, flash this:

https://hostr.co/FgiLsyNLDgTt

It will work

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#12
(03-15-2014, 06:36 AM)fjfc Wrote: Not a good advice you gavr him friend BDMaster, his BIOS is encapsulated, he can not only grab it and flash...

Here, flash this:

https://hostr.co/FgiLsyNLDgTt

It will work

You know something that I don't ? Bios file is BA52V107.fd 2112 Kb extracted from Windows folder.
I have checked it and opened by CodeRush UEFI Tool 17.4 (It say when encapsulated bios) and I don't find anything, Bios is
not encapsulated with InsydeFlash program, but may be capsulated with other data Header !
I was looking for in Hex editor too (may be You are talking about Bios Region extraction, but only from backup It's possible
to re-create virgin one and I haven't it), I can try to use Lenovo infos to extract virgin Bios, but Always He
will lose all significant data using virgin !, otherwise He have to use only Bios Region to flash it, thanks to FjFc for infos !
I would get all significant data apart to re-write after Wink
regards

Here Menu Tabs Unlocked file :

http://rghost.net/53077616

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
(03-15-2014, 08:35 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 06:36 AM)fjfc Wrote: Not a good advice you gavr him friend BDMaster, his BIOS is encapsulated, he can not only grab it and flash...

Here, flash this:

https://hostr.co/FgiLsyNLDgTt

It will work

You know something that I don't ? Bios file is BA52V107.fd 2112 Kb extracted from Windows folder.
I have checked it and opened by CodeRush UEFI Tool 17.4 (It say when encapsulated bios) and I don't find anything, Bios is
not encapsulated with InsydeFlash program It is decrypted - uncompressed and Whole (ME + Bios Regions).
I was looking for in Hex editor too (may be You are talking about Bios Region extraction, but only from backup It's possible
to re-create virgin one and I haven't it) thanks to FjFc for infos !
regards

Here Menu Tabs Unlocked file :

http://rghost.net/53077616

See the size of the file, 2.06mb, his DUMP BIOS has 2.00 MB, there is aditional data that has to be cut to fit his 2.00 MB EEPROM as he is flashing from external EEPROM programmer...

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#14
But the bios which fjfc gave is only of 2MB, but the BIOS IC is of 4 MB
find
quote
#15
See your BIOS DUMP friend, 2MB not 4MB, the file I gave you has the right size! I've cut from the 2.06MB Original BIOS

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#16
My EEPROM which is on the motherboard of my laptop is of 4MB and when I flash it with SPIPGM, it gives warning that file is of low size
find
quote
#17
Well, you can make a backup of the whole 4MB of data that is written to it ATM just to be sure, and then flash the one I gave you. If something goes wrong u just restore the dumped data, do you mind sending me it aswell for comparing with the one I provided you?

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#18
I still cant figure out what to do? Please tell me solution
You know what I tried. I backed up he bios using SPIPGM program from original bios ic ( which has password) and it is exactly of 4MB.
I reflashed it on another bios ic and got the bios back but the password is still there.
Now you want that BACKED UP BIOS which has password?
find
quote
#19
give me the 4MB dump for me to analyse it.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#20
But it has password as well, friend
Password is also stored in that dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)