Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424483
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224592
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

Acer V3-771G Brick Bios Help
#1
Hello, I have Acer Aspire v3-771G, mod bios 1.15, and I make fail. I disabled integrated card. When I start laptop I have black screen. Can you say me how can I enable this graphic card? Screenshots and say what I must click to enable graphic. Fast, help please.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id...phics.html - here the same point, but I can't open my laptop.
find
quote
#2
(03-03-2014, 01:52 PM)MrDadosz Wrote: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id...phics.html - here the same point, but I can't open my laptop.

Doesnt work. If you have acer v3 and this bios - can you make screens how to enable this card graphic?
find
quote
#3
(03-04-2014, 07:46 AM)MrDadosz Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 01:52 PM)MrDadosz Wrote: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id...phics.html - here the same point, but I can't open my laptop.

Doesnt work. If you have acer v3 and this bios - can you make screens how to enable this card graphic?

Ask to fjfc He is recovering others laptops with same problems !
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
I have Acer V3-771G laptop with InsydeH20 rev. 3.7 bios, version 2.28 and all the settings unlocked. I disabled ”Internal graphics device” because I thought it would disable integrated graphics and then I could have used dedicated gpu only. But now my laptop’s monitor won’t turn on at all. I cannot even use external displays via vga or hdmi. I tried resetting bios by opening my laptop and taking bios battery out. I did that twice. Didn’t help. Now my only(?) option is to do emergency flash procedure which would go like this according my laptop’s service manual:

1. Format the USB storage disk using the Fast Format option.
2. Save ROM file (file name: VAG70X64.fd) to the root directory of USB storage. Make sure
that there is no other BIOS file saved in the same directory.
3. Plug USB storage into USB port.
4. Press <Fn+ESC> button then plug in AC power.
5. The Power button flashes once.
6. Press Power button to initiate system CRISIS mode.
7. When CRISIS is complete, the system auto restarts with a workable BIOS.
8. Update the latest version BIOS for this machine by regular BIOS flashing process.

Now the problem is that when I plug AC adapter in (step 4), my laptop powers on immediately, without pressing any button. So step 5 never happens. Is there another way to do this? Or a way to plug AC in so that it does not power on my pc automatically?

My first thought how to fix this issue was to enter bios blindly and press F9 which would restore default settings and then press F10 to save and exit. The problem is that nothing happened. I think that nothing happens behind the screen. I have set Skype to login automatically when I sign to Windows (my Windows account is the only account and no pw so it goes straight to desktop). I asked someone else to look if my account signs in Skype but it never did even if I waited long time...
find
quote
#5
(11-02-2017, 04:13 PM)peace2000 Wrote: I have Acer V3-771G laptop with InsydeH20 rev. 3.7 bios, version 2.28 and all the settings unlocked. I disabled ”Internal graphics device” because I thought it would disable integrated graphics and then I could have used dedicated gpu only. But now my laptop’s monitor won’t turn on at all. I cannot even use external displays via vga or hdmi. I tried resetting bios by opening my laptop and taking bios battery out. I did that twice. Didn’t help. Now my only(?) option is to do emergency flash procedure which would go like this according my laptop’s service manual:

1. Format the USB storage disk using the Fast Format option.
2. Save ROM file (file name: VAG70X64.fd) to the root directory of USB storage. Make sure
that there is no other BIOS file saved in the same directory.
3. Plug USB storage into USB port.
4. Press <Fn+ESC> button then plug in AC power.
5. The Power button flashes once.
6. Press Power button to initiate system CRISIS mode.
7. When CRISIS is complete, the system auto restarts with a workable BIOS.
8. Update the latest version BIOS for this machine by regular BIOS flashing process.

Now the problem is that when I plug AC adapter in (step 4), my laptop powers on immediately, without pressing any button. So step 5 never happens. Is there another way to do this? Or a way to plug AC in so that it does not power on my pc automatically?

My first thought how to fix this issue was to enter bios blindly and press F9 which would restore default settings and then press F10 to save and exit. The problem is that nothing happened. I think that nothing happens behind the screen. I have set Skype to login automatically when I sign to Windows (my Windows account is the only account and no pw so it goes straight to desktop). I asked someone else to look if my account signs in Skype but it never did even if I waited long time...

The simplest way to fix it is to load the default values in the bios. You need to memorize the steps and the keys in order to enter your bios and load the default settings. If you forget the keys, check your user manual online.


Steps:
0. Turn off the laptop.
1. Turn on the laptop.
2. Press "F1" or whatever it is stated in your user manual to enter your bios.
3. Press "F9" or whatever it is stated in your user manual to load the bios default settings.
4. Press "F10" and then "Enter" or whatever it is stated in your user manual to save and exit your bios.

Note: If you set a password in the bios, you need to enter your bios password between step 2 and 3 as well.

Hope it helps!
find
quote
#6
Thanks for your reply but I already tried that. I know the steps how to do that in theory but in practice it just doesn't work, settings don't get resetted. I suspect that things are jammed behind the screen. I also haven't set bios pw.
find
quote
#7
(11-03-2017, 04:19 AM)peace2000 Wrote: Thanks for your reply but I already tried that. I know the steps how to do that in theory but in practice it just doesn't work, settings don't get resetted. I suspect that things are jammed behind the screen. I also haven't set bios pw.

You can reset the settings very simply. If you temporarily remove all your RAM sticks, and instead of them temporarily insert one another RAM stick (with different RAM size, or from different manufacturer).
find
quote
#8
Hello
i hope im in wright section of forum

My bios update on my Acer v3-771g gone wrong so i need help


i tried with this two methods but i was unsuccessful
https://www.bios-mods.com/bios-recovery/...-recovery/
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...Bios-Flash

i need a little bit  specific instructions:
  1. What to do with USB (format to what type/create bootable )?
  2. which file to extract(copy) from .exe? https://i.imgur.com/dbPvdFz.jpg
  3. and in what to rename it?
find
quote
#9
(11-08-2017, 10:24 PM)jhonnny Wrote: Hello
i hope im in wright section of forum

My bios update on my Acer v3-771g gone wrong so i need help


i tried with this two methods but i was  unsuccessful
https://www.bios-mods.com/bios-recovery/...-recovery/
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...Bios-Flash

i need a little bit  specific instructions:
  1. What to do with USB (format to what type/create bootable )?
  2. which file to extract(copy) from .exe? https://i.imgur.com/dbPvdFz.jpg
  3. and in what to rename it?
Hi
Done
Check your PM
find
quote
#10
Hello

I broken my bios very bad... I was trying to upgrade bios from 1.01 to 2.28 with the DOS method. Since by default it doesn't allow you to do that, i changed some parameters (/all and another one to skip the offset check) It flashed till the end with no errors but after restart i get the black screen.
Then i tried to do the Fn+Esc for the Crisis Boot but my power led won't blink like in the normal situations described. 

Can anyone please advise me why they crisis boot isn't working? What can i try more now?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)