Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424253
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223998
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20231
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169181
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6282
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61133

Acer V3-771g Full Bios Backup Request
#1
Hello,

I bricked my laptop and I don`t have a full bios backup with descriptor,ME region and Bios to reprogram the eeprom.
I would like to make a request for a full Bios for the Acer V3-771g.

Please help,the guys from the service were unable to fix it cause they could not find a full bios.
find
quote
#2
(03-25-2014, 04:01 PM)sys5555 Wrote: Hello,

I bricked my laptop and I don`t have a full bios backup with descriptor,ME region and Bios to reprogram the eeprom.
I would like to make a request for a full Bios for the Acer V3-771g.

Please help,the guys from the service were unable to fix it cause they could not find a full bios.

You gave a full backup !!! It's your is on-line yet :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzwpmfl17i3x6zl/Bios.zip

Unpack all and result file too, look into and You'll find this file insydeBAK.BIN 6.144 Kb (ME - Bios - Gbe),
thanks to great tool from Serg008 and Akcent result file got all result files to get Slic - Unlock - Whitelist - all mods
and tests Eeprom write memory protection too !!!
That file is a Whole Rom backup done by Insydeflash.exe !

I reupload it too here :

http://rghost.net/53384870

It's a ver. 1.15 I think, but It's your original.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Wrong BDMaster,

In this Image, ME is corrupted, only 00

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#4
So any valid full v3-771g backup please with descriptor,me and bios ?
find
quote
#5
(03-26-2014, 04:33 PM)felipejfc Wrote: Wrong BDMaster,

In this Image, ME is corrupted, only 00

Just have You looked into ? I trust You (You know).
I will try to find a solution, may be a clone from another laptop !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
Yes I had a look and sadly only 00's at ME :/
I also tried all BIOS from acer, none has the FULL BIOS with Descriptor and ME
Only possible grabbing from another NB

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#7
Please,

If you can make a clone from another laptop I would be very grateful

(03-27-2014, 03:30 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 04:33 PM)felipejfc Wrote: Wrong BDMaster,

In this Image, ME is corrupted, only 00

Just have You looked into ? I trust You (You know).
I will try to find a solution, may be a clone from another laptop !
Regards
find
quote
#8
(03-27-2014, 07:01 AM)sys5555 Wrote: Please,

If you can make a clone from another laptop I would be very grateful

(03-27-2014, 03:30 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 04:33 PM)felipejfc Wrote: Wrong BDMaster,

In this Image, ME is corrupted, only 00

Just have You looked into ? I trust You (You know).
I will try to find a solution, may be a clone from another laptop !
Regards

I am waiting for It, I asked to a friend of mine, as I get it, I Will upload here.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
BD, this friend of yours I think he will only be able to dump FULL BIOS (With ME) with external programmer...

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#10
Isn`t there some other way of getting the full bios without external programmer?like a program which runs from dos with administrator privileges?
(03-27-2014, 11:12 AM)felipejfc Wrote: BD, this friend of yours I think he will only be able to dump FULL BIOS (With ME) with external programmer...

I attached the recovery file VAG70X64.fd does it contain PE region and descriptor?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xu4v7wk2wjkq04y/VAG70X64.fd

(03-27-2014, 11:12 AM)felipejfc Wrote: BD, this friend of yours I think he will only be able to dump FULL BIOS (With ME) with external programmer...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)