Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6438
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14070
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424634
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3670
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 341
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 365
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225119
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6832
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309904
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62028
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 675
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169492
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6417
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 881

Acer aspire E1-510 black screen of death
#1
Hey all I have recently encountered an issue with my acer aspire E1 and upon searching I presume it is the black screen or death or something similar to, One night after putting my laptop to sleep, i opened it back up and everything was normal, the leds worked fine, the HDD and the fan spun, but nothing on display, not even a glow, it displays nothing when connected via HDMI to my TV. cannot seem to find cmos battery, I'm thinking the bios is the problem but really have no idea how to perfrom a bios flash as all online repairs seem to revolve around acer aspire one models, need help!!!!!! tried running the battery dry, etc etc
find
quote
#2
Hi friend,
You are describing the event of a Brick !
"BSOD screen = Blue screen Of Death" is different as It's a Windows error relative to library !
So I need to know how do You get this issue !
Have You modified your Bios ? done some Hazard test ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S. let me know thr Bios Version so I will upload the Recovery Bios File !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(06-24-2015, 04:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
You are describing the event of a Brick !
"BSOD screen = Blue screen Of Death" is different as It's a Windows error relative to library !
So I need to know how do You get this issue !
Have You modified your Bios ? done some Hazard test ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S. let me know thr Bios Version so I will upload the Recovery Bios File !

I did nothing at all to the computer, I was watching a you tube video, closed the laptop, it went into hibernate mode and then when i opened it back up a few minutes later, it did what is described above, I have no idea what the bios version is because i cant access the laptop in anyway
find
quote
#4
Only SPI Programmer and Clip can do this job !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=3

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
I need help Flashing.
I have here an Acer Aspire E1-510P. running Windows 8 64 bit (if that matters). Once I turn it on, the power light comes on, the fan comes on, but that is all. no screen backlight, no sounds indicating its loading anything. I've taking the machine apart and put it back together, just to confirm that the Screen cord was not loose. I've done the power reset.... ive tried reseating the RAM and HDD.
At this point I believe the Bios may be corrupt.
I've tried to find a version of it that i can use to USB flash, but cannot. not even on the Acer Support page. They only have Bios updates for IN SYSTEM use... which is not an option for me.
If anyone can help me find a Flash it version of this BIOS or a modified one that I can Use with the chip clips, I would be eternally greatful. Thank you.
find
quote
#6
(02-07-2016, 02:25 PM)Dashi Wrote: We are on the same boat
find
quote
#7
as the title I have the bios del acer aspire e1 510 corrupt, with the procedure "fn + esc" nothing happens. I think I'm wrong to rename isflash.bin, I ask for your help
find
quote
#8
(08-08-2018, 04:50 AM)Ilmancino Wrote: as the title I have the bios del acer aspire e1 510 corrupt, with the procedure "fn + esc" nothing happens. I think I'm wrong to rename isflash.bin, I ask for your help
Hi
need your original Acer bios
find
quote
#9
(08-08-2018, 08:25 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 04:50 AM)Ilmancino Wrote: come il titolo ho l'acer del bios aspire e1 510 corrotti, con la procedura "fn + esc" non accade nulla. Penso che ho sbagliato a rinominare isflash.bin, chiedo il vostro aiuto
Ciao
bisogno del bios Acer originale


I took the bios from the temp folder, after I performed the application of the last bios downloaded from acer to aspire e1-510
find
quote
#10
Which name i have to renamed the isflash.bin file?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)