Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Código de cupão Shein válido : [{V44PRW7...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Código desconto Shein primeira compra [{...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
codigo cupao Shein [{V44PRW7}] com 30% d...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Portugal → Shein ofertas grátis [{V44PRW...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
codigo cupao Shein 20€ de desconto [{V44...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Código Cupão Shein grátis de 25€ [{V44PR...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
90% Shein Gutscheine & Rabattcodes ⟪‖⁕V4...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Shein Rabattcode 70% Rabatt → ⟪V44PRW7⟫ ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
⟪Geprüft⟫ → Shein Rabattcode 50% Rabatt ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
⟪NEU⟫ → Shein Rabattcode 40% Rabatt ⟪V44...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:02 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
(Aktuell) → Shein Rabattcode ⟪V44PRW7⟫ 3...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Shein Rabattcode influencer → [V44PRW7] ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:59 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Shein Rabattcode Bündel → [V44PRW7] 25€ ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
[Updated] ➥ Shein Coupon Code $100 Off [...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
{WorkinG} Shein Discount COde (30% Off) ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:56 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
{{40% off}} Is Shein Discount Code ‖V44P...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:54 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
{[LATEST}] Shein Coupon Code {"50% Off"}...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
[Official] Shein Coupon CODE {70% off} (...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
["REDEEM"] Shein Coupon Code [V44PRW7] G...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:50 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Codici Sconto Shein [[V44PRW7]] (Sconto ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:49 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12

Alienware Aurora R1 mobo bricked ?
#1
Hello,

Hope I am posting in the correct section, I don't speak perfect English so I don't understand everything.

I did some research and I can't find a solution to my problem, but I arrived on this forum where I thought that maybe we could help me.

I have a problem with an Alienware Aurora ALX (R1) PC, I wanted to update the BIOS and there was a power failure... Now the computer starts up but no longer displays anything. It beeps when I remove the RAM or when I plug in a USB drive. But these are the only signs of life that I can get.
I tried to create a key with Crisis BIOS recovery but I cannot extract .rom file from .bin file found in .exe. And since I do not understand everything I am afraid of going about it badly.

Is it possible to do something or the motherboard is bricked in your opinion?

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#2
Yes friend,
it's bricked, but may be there is a Recovery Procedure for it.
Please post your bios version, link to producent bios download and desciption and model of your pc (more infos is better).
I will try to help You, but if isn't possible then You have to consider to buy an SPI Programmer and a Pomona Clip ...

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...programmer

Then We will rebuild your bios and You can rewrite it back !
Let me know
Regards
find
quote
#3
Thanks so much for helping me!
Ok for the BIOS it's here:
https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/...erid=9dcy7

And my PC:
http://www.notebookreview.com/desktoprev...lx-review/
But I have an i7 930 instead of the 975, 12gb ram and not the same GPU.
And the motherboard is one: Alienware MicroATX LGA 1366 Intel X58
I don't know if you have everything you need ?

And for the SPI Programmer and the Pomona Clip I will buy them if necessary. I didn't know them, they are very interesting tools !

Thanks again.
Regards
find
quote
#4
I found this file for You, but You will rewrite back by SPI Programmer.
Before to write this one , It's better make a Firmware Dump by SPI Programmer and upload here foe me,
so even it's possible to get all yours PC informations !
let me know
Regards

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cfhb8tibo...).rar/file
find
quote
#5
Ok awesome ! So I'll buy what I need and get back to you.
Thanks a lot !

Regards
find
quote
#6
I received the clamp and the programmer but could not detect the BIOS chip with the software, I tried on several different PCs and nothing changes. I have followed a lot of guides and videos and I really can't do it. I really don't understand why.
Regards

Edit: I passed a test with the chipset of my graphics card. So it's not the received hardware that has a problem apparently.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)