Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221701
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118839
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 124
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6612
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 220
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308822
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61668
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 410
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20054
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168712
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6095
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5588
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60874
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274766
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 741
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24713
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694579

Alienware Aurora R1 mobo bricked ?
#1
Hello,

Hope I am posting in the correct section, I don't speak perfect English so I don't understand everything.

I did some research and I can't find a solution to my problem, but I arrived on this forum where I thought that maybe we could help me.

I have a problem with an Alienware Aurora ALX (R1) PC, I wanted to update the BIOS and there was a power failure... Now the computer starts up but no longer displays anything. It beeps when I remove the RAM or when I plug in a USB drive. But these are the only signs of life that I can get.
I tried to create a key with Crisis BIOS recovery but I cannot extract .rom file from .bin file found in .exe. And since I do not understand everything I am afraid of going about it badly.

Is it possible to do something or the motherboard is bricked in your opinion?

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#2
Yes friend,
it's bricked, but may be there is a Recovery Procedure for it.
Please post your bios version, link to producent bios download and desciption and model of your pc (more infos is better).
I will try to help You, but if isn't possible then You have to consider to buy an SPI Programmer and a Pomona Clip ...

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...programmer

Then We will rebuild your bios and You can rewrite it back !
Let me know
Regards
find
quote
#3
Thanks so much for helping me!
Ok for the BIOS it's here:
https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/...erid=9dcy7

And my PC:
http://www.notebookreview.com/desktoprev...lx-review/
But I have an i7 930 instead of the 975, 12gb ram and not the same GPU.
And the motherboard is one: Alienware MicroATX LGA 1366 Intel X58
I don't know if you have everything you need ?

And for the SPI Programmer and the Pomona Clip I will buy them if necessary. I didn't know them, they are very interesting tools !

Thanks again.
Regards
find
quote
#4
I found this file for You, but You will rewrite back by SPI Programmer.
Before to write this one , It's better make a Firmware Dump by SPI Programmer and upload here foe me,
so even it's possible to get all yours PC informations !
let me know
Regards

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cfhb8tibo...).rar/file
find
quote
#5
Ok awesome ! So I'll buy what I need and get back to you.
Thanks a lot !

Regards
find
quote
#6
I received the clamp and the programmer but could not detect the BIOS chip with the software, I tried on several different PCs and nothing changes. I have followed a lot of guides and videos and I really can't do it. I really don't understand why.
Regards

Edit: I passed a test with the chipset of my graphics card. So it's not the received hardware that has a problem apparently.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)