Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55268
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:16 PM
» Replies: 138
» Views: 40922
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64112
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4094
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6551
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Last Post: drradkin
Yesterday 12:30 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2500
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 132
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52150
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167028
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 229
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
Last Post: Dudu2002
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 320
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 114
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6325
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: TalKaz
03-25-2024 11:10 AM
» Replies: 844
» Views: 316968
[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite A300D PSAK0C...
Last Post: 1000palladium
03-25-2024 10:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Dudu2002
03-25-2024 08:36 AM
» Replies: 877
» Views: 280976

Alienware M11x R1 BIOS
Good morning Mr. Ahmed! As soon as you upload this, please send us your account info where we can donate.
find
(10-03-2011, 11:28 AM)m3talfingers Wrote: Good morning Mr. Ahmed! As soon as you upload this, please send us your account info where we can donate.

thank you , its found in my signature .

the unlocked bios is ready now but please try it first .
here is the unlocked bios image with unlocked thermal options , fan options , frequency options , virtualization , ahci and some other options .

download here

as i said before that all locked menus were empty and i had to do it the hard way by linking options to menus then unlocking it .
here is some pics for the unlocked options :-

[Image: 11xun.png]

[Image: 11xunloc.png]

[Image: 11xunlock.png]

i think this was all important options in this bios and other options are not important like this .
this took me alot of time and effort so please provide a feedback after flashing it .
and flashing this bios is at your own risk and i`m not responsible for any thing wrong.
thank you

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
Ahmed, it looks like the bios will boot but if you try to enter the performance options menu it causes the laptop to freeze and the computer must be hard reset. Here is the forum thread

http://forum.notebookreview.com/alienwar...mod-4.html
find
Thanks Ahmed! We will start testing and report findings back here.

@ m3talfingers ... Let's keep all testing data in this thread, as we can't expect Ahmed to run all around the interwebs when he is doing us a favor!
find
the performance menu contains 4 thermal options in addition to the other thermal options in the cpu thermal menu .
i will move these options to another menu and delete the performance menu .

did the other options has appeared and worked properly !
the mod was hard as this bios has empty menus which not linked to any options unlike all other phoenix bioses which i only need to unlock menus then alot of options appear automatically .
i will change the options locations and upload it again tomorrow .

i can see that you need to overclock the 11X in the thread you mentioned .
as usual in most of notebooks , the frequency ratio option might not work properly but the other options will work perfectly .
i have unlocked the M15X phoenix bios with alot of menus and options and the frequency option as well ............... all options has worked perfectly except the frequency which didn`t affect anything .
while the 17XR3 and 18X which i have unlocked in the insyde section has the overclocking options and worked perfectly .
it depends on the bios type as the bios engineers can lock the frequency option in phoenix but can`t do that in insyde .

BTW , i will upload another mod tomorrow with moved options outside the performance menu .
thank you

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
(10-03-2011, 08:05 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: the performance menu contains 4 thermal options in addition to the other thermal options in the cpu thermal menu .
i will move these options to another menu and delete the performance menu .

did the other options has appeared and worked properly !
the mod was hard as this bios has empty menus which not linked to any options unlike all other phoenix bioses which i only need to unlock menus then alot of options appear automatically .
i will change the options locations and upload it again tomorrow .

i can see that you need to overclock the 11X in the thread you mentioned .
as usual in most of notebooks , the frequency ratio option might not work properly but the other options will work perfectly .
i have unlocked the M15X phoenix bios with alot of menus and options and the frequency option as well ............... all options has worked perfectly except the frequency which didn`t affect anything .
while the 17XR3 and 18X which i have unlocked in the insyde section has the overclocking options and worked perfectly .
it depends on the bios type as the bios engineers can lock the frequency option in phoenix but can`t do that in insyde .

BTW , i will upload another mod tomorrow with moved options outside the performance menu .
thank you

hey Ahmed, im the guy who tried out your mod first, everything works except the performance menu, it freezes then i tried to open it. Otherwise awesome job man!
find
you are welcome here Smile
thank you for testing the modified bios .
the problem is that i only need to change the options locations and i will do this and upload the modified bios here tomorrow .
i think the unlocked options were the most important options like ahci , c states , fan trip points , t sates and all other options .
all other locked options are for usb , wireless , some pcie options , spread sprectum but i can`t find alot of space for unlocking it in the setup modue and they are all not important ........ so i tried to unlock more options as possible and the important one only .

the mod will be uploaded here tomorrow .
thank you all for testing .

find
cool np but uhh, what does all that stuff do anyway? T states, achi and c states? know what the fan trip points are though
find
T states is the cpu throttle states , you need to disable this for better performance without throttle .
C staes , is states for powering down voltage of cpu and it should be disabled too .
trip points are for controlling fan ............ passive cooling should be disabled too .

AHCI is the sata mode ( IDE or AHCI ) most of people require this option to get higher speeds in SSD and HDD .
you will find also virtualization , dynamic fsb , memory frequency and some other options .

find
Thanks man sorry to sound like a noob but i dont usually poke around BIOS'. Cant wait for tommarow, if this works you will be a god!
find