Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108043
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9215
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425650
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227608
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119720
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310595
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62225

Asus 1215b E-450 UMA Frame buffer Size
#1
Hello,

I have Asus 1215b with E-450 APU (HD6320 graphics). AMIBCP4.53 shows 'UMA Frame buffer Size' 256M for both failsafe and optimal. This is not true, the graphic memory is 384MB. I've tried to change both values to 512M and 1G, but after flashing modded bioses I still could not use more than 384M (~364 was the highest utilized). System properties showed standard 8GB RAM (7,61 useable) and GPU-Z 384MB memory size.

[Image: U0ttcGam.png]

1215B-ASUS-0503.ROM can be downloaded from http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePC/1...S-0503.zip
RW-Everything report: https://mega.nz/#!awYCEIBL!XOOUm3JgmKPDnYG4Rz_KHZ7J94XpADe1Gd3EVMY5xIs

Is it possible to change the amount of memory used by this APU? 512MB would be enough I think.
I appreciate any given help.
find
quote
#2
I used AMIBCP v4.53 to modify netbook bios and changed all 'Access/Use' values to 'User'. After flashing it I see much more options in bios.
When I change 'UMA Frame buffer Size' in the unlocked bios to higher it doesn't seem to change anything. Same if I change the value by editing bios and flashing it. It just doesn't seem to affect anything.

I would like to set constant video memory used by the APU at 512MB. So when I boot up Windows it will show 8GB RAM (~7,49 available). Also tools like GPU-Z should show 512MB memory size.

Does anyone know how to do this?
find
quote
#3
I have already figure this out. Changing 'UMA Frame buffer Size' is not enough. To apply any other than default value, the 'Integrated Graphics' needs to be changed to 'Force'. Default was 'Auto' so only 384MB were used.
I can choose one of the following values: 32MB, 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB or 2GB.

[Image: Ke8FY0cm.png]
find
quote
#4
Hallo, i have the ASUS 1215B with C-30 (1.2GHz/1C/TDP9W). Whitch bios can i use for overclocking? I have test some ones from this link for 1215B ASUS but the overklocking dont works.
http://vve.su/vvesu/files/EEE/Overclock/1215B/
Here are some moded Bioses but dont overlock the C-30 CPU. For all other CPU the mod bios are work. (for c50 work too)

Please can anybody help?

Thanks
find
quote
#5
I have no idea dude. Find the original thread where this link has been posted. Anyway I have E-450. I was able to reach 88 degrees Celsius easily playing NFS U2 on Win7 && classic theme last summer. My ARCTIC MX-4 thermal paste is two years old. I don't recommend overclocking this netbook.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)