Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108041
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9215
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14362
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425649
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227603
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119720
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310594
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

Asus A8JS BIOS mod Geforce Go 7700 to 7300
#1
Hi everyone,

I have a little problem I hope you can help me. I have a Asus A8Js with a Geforce Go 7700 (broken), I bought a Geforce Go 7300 to make my laptop works at least. Well, I had a problem after I installed the BIOS posted here using EZ Flash. The program modified BIOS successfully but BIOS don't recognize the new video card (7300), this beeps constantly when I turn on the laptop. When I put the old video card (7700) all looks fine and system boots normally. What can I do now? What can I do to solve this problem?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks a lot.

Regards.
find
quote
#2
(07-14-2012, 05:25 AM)nach Wrote: Hi everyone,

I have a little problem I hope you can help me. I have a Asus A8Js with a Geforce Go 7700 (broken), I bought a Geforce Go 7300 to make my laptop works at least. Well, I had a problem after I installed the BIOS posted here using EZ Flash. The program modified BIOS successfully but BIOS don't recognize the new video card (7300), this beeps constantly when I turn on the laptop. When I put the old video card (7700) all looks fine and system boots normally. What can I do now? What can I do to solve this problem?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks a lot.

Regards.

Hi,

I think that the bios you've flashed only have support for 9650m GT. You must find an asus bios with 7300m support, then extract the Option Rom of this bios and insert it in you stock rom.

Regards
find
quote
#3
Hi,

I am also looking for similar GF Go 7700 -> GF Go 7300 modded bios. Has anyone seen it or know how to go about modifying the bios?

Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)