Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6678
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6440
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14074
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424639
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3671
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 366
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225144
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6833
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309908
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62031
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 676
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169493
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6420

Asus A8M2N-LA/HP NodusM-GL8E: CPU Upgrade
#21
Does anyone have the bios 1234s282 made? The download link does not work.
find
quote
#22
(11-27-2013, 12:40 PM)TTercel Wrote: Does anyone have the bios 1234s282 made? The download link does not work.

the bios mod doesnt work iv tryed it with over 10 different cpus and it doesnt take am3 the max the board can support is the 6400+ non-be cpu or the 6000+ with the hp 5.07 bios
find
quote
#23
Hi I too would like the modded bios as I have the same version board (4 Ram slots), link not working if someone would be so kind to repost thanx oxy
find
quote
#24
(04-22-2014, 06:00 PM)oxonater Wrote: Hi I too would like the modded bios as I have the same version board (4 Ram slots), link not working if someone would be so kind to repost thanx oxy


Hi I know I'm digging up an old thread here but did you ever get a hold of the modded bios file. If not has anyone else who is subscribed to this thread please post it. Also could someone please tell me for sure that this will not disable the integrated 6150 video on the NodusM3 motherboard.
find
quote
#25
Hi, new user here, but not entirely new to the site. PLEASE forgive me for resurrecting this OLD thread but this is the only place I have been able to find a link to the modded BIOS for this board, and although the link is dead, I'm hoping you may still have this file somewhere as I need it badly!! I cannot afford a new setup and my machine is plenty fast for me, for now. Please tell me you still have this file somewhere, and if you do, would be oh so kind enough to re-upload it for me? Thank you for your time, and again, please forgive me bringing this thread back to life. Smile

Patiently hoping,
Chuck
find
quote
#26
My Pavillian supports up to AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+, But i have the 5400+ installed.
I can not see the cpu in bios and windows... i can only see it in cpu-z

Link to Bios- http://whp-aus1.cold.extweb.hp.com/pub/s...p35111.exe

Link to pc specs- http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-P...c00757531/
find
quote
#27
Make and post screenshots of first (CPU) and third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z.
find
quote
#28
[Image: cpu.png]

[Image: mainboard.png]
find
quote
#29
I can't see. Edit post!
find
quote
#30
(05-02-2016, 03:11 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: I can't see. Edit post!

Sorry, Pictures were being strange... good now?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)