Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6373
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14013
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424510
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 318
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224652
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6795
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 420
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309761
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 632
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20288
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169391
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6361
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 836

Asus EeePC Box B202 Bios Mod
#1
Hello what do I need to unlock the AMI Bios V.1302?





I already tried to open the ROM file with the program amibcp 4.53.


However, the program tells me that it cannot open the file.



Even if I start amibcp with admin rights, the same error message appears.







Original Bios of the manufacturer:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Digital...2-1302.zip
find
quote
#2
You need AMIBCP 3.x to open it.
find
quote
#3
Thanks, now works with Amibcp 3.51.



Where do I start now if I want to unlock all hidden functions?

I wanted to activate AHCI and deactivate the limitation to 2Gb Ram.

The board has 2 slots for 2 Ram modules.

In Windows 10 the 4Gb are also recognized, but only 2Gb can be used.

I'm looking for a step-by-step guide to modify the bios.
find
quote
#4
Post a screenshot of third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z.
And open Device Manager, click View at the top of the Device Manager window, click Resources by type, and then select Memory. This should give you an output similar to the picture shown below
[Image: MemoryMap_Enduro.jpg]
Resize such window to show all information. Make and post a screenshot of it.
P.S. I don't make unlocking mods.
find
quote
#5
That is the information that I was able to read out.
If something is still missing, I'll hand it in.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#6
How many memory was installed with this screenshot?
find
quote
#7
I installed 4 Gb.

2x2 Gb modules

I am using a Windows 10 x86 on the PC

Here are the details from CPU-Z as a text attachment.


Attached Files
.txt   DESKTOP-B2E08PJ.txt (Size: 46.11 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#8
OK. Now make the same screenshot of Device Manager, but with one 2GB module.
find
quote
#9
Here is the screenshot from the device manager with a 2 Gb module.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#10
OK, I have bad news.
You laptop is based on 945GSE chipset. It supports only 2 GB in single mode.
It can't be changed by BIOS mod.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)