Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe Full AM3 Support
#11
I know, I forgot to update this thread when I updated GURU3D with the news last week. Are you saying you need recovery help, or that you have recovered and are ready to test.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#12
(04-02-2010, 07:02 AM)TheWiz Wrote: I know, I forgot to update this thread when I updated GURU3D with the news last week. Are you saying you need recovery help, or that you have recovered and are ready to test.

TheWiz

I have fully recovered from the bad bios using a plugin chip then hot flashing it.
find
quote
#13
OK, I will post the new release soon.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#14
(04-02-2010, 07:10 AM)TheWiz Wrote: OK, I will post the new release soon.

TheWiz

Thanks! Great job on the 1802 Bios it is working a charm! As in the 1901 bios is there any way to remove that stupid music alarm feature? Dam useless feature lol.
find
quote
#15
I did. I forgot to copy the changelog here but I completly had it removed from setup, and updated cpu microcode etc. So, I think something with MEMINIT caused this o fail.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#16
Thank you for the 1802; after reading your post just I went out and came back home with a brand new 965 PhenomII.
My PC (Win 7 64 bit) booted flawlessly but it is running @800mhz, I understand that with 1802 bios I should set up the cpu multiplier manually from within windows. I didn’t have any luck doing this.
1. I have tried with Nvidia Control Panel, CPU multiplier is displayed but there is no way to change it. Nvidia CP allows me to only change HTT clock and HT multiplier. Not even fan speeds. I read that there should be a “dynamic bios access” page but couldn’t locate it.
2. I have tried K10stat but when I try to apply the new values for the cpu multipliers, I get a message that “P-state transition is not allowed on current bios setting”
3. PhenomMSrTweaker simply crashes when I try to start it.
I am waiting for 1901 but till it will be ready, is there anything I can do?
Could be some wrong settings in my bios?
find
quote
#17
Hey, thanks for your post.

It seems like the NVIDIA tools has worked the best, but I do not own this board and it has been reported by my testers that an NVIDIA GPU is needed to actually get the program to let you set the multi as well. I would make sure though that you set BIOS defaults and that you try disabling cool and quiet, and then C1E support.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#18
Hey guys,

This is for user KRB and him only! This is a new beta bios I have compiled. Because you ahve the opportunity to test for the community, I decided to change my release path a little bit. Rather than focusing on restoring technical stuff like disabling the music alarm, I wanted to try another attempt at adding support for the 955/965. I updated AGESA and MEMINIT, as well as the microcode (all a nit risky) so I would really appreciate you attempting this BIOS for me. Please note, I had to disable NVRAID, so please make sure you can boot something that doesnt rely on RAID.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/1901BETA.BIN

TheWiz
www find
quote
#19
(04-02-2010, 06:19 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Hey guys,

This is for user KRB and him only! This is a new beta bios I have compiled. Because you ahve the opportunity to test for the community, I decided to change my release path a little bit. Rather than focusing on restoring technical stuff like disabling the music alarm, I wanted to try another attempt at adding support for the 955/965. I updated AGESA and MEMINIT, as well as the microcode (all a nit risky) so I would really appreciate you attempting this BIOS for me. Please note, I had to disable NVRAID, so please make sure you can boot something that doesnt rely on RAID.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/1901BETA.BIN

TheWiz

Hi TheWiz
I have checked out the new bios and does seem to be working to a degree. When i flashed the bios it blank screened me then i cleared the bios out. After that it returned to a normal state where i could return to the bios but only had the bios revision of 1802. After setting all my settings up in the bios and saved them i restarted. This proved not to work as it went back to the blank screen.
find
quote
#20
OK, thanks for testing. I did not update any of the revisions yet, as I wanted to get some more testing in with someone who has a spare chip (which is thanks to you Big Grin) The reason the settings did not save was probably because of an incompatibility with MEMINIT. I used the meminit from the Crosshair II, which is a variant of this chipset, but probably was not similar enough, which means I will continue the search and post a new one soon.

TheWiz (Thanks again)
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)