Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108065
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227642
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

Asus P5Q for 3TB drives
#11

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/show...IOS/page92
find
quote
#12
(10-17-2011, 04:38 AM)Bongki Wrote: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/show...IOS/page92

O-ROM of version is now set 10.1.0.1008, and on reference only 9.6.0.1014. With the version of 10.1.0.1008 windows 7 with Raid0 not set.

I do not want met'sya system board, only for the sake of support of 4Tb ConfusedConfusedConfused
find
quote
#13
(10-18-2011, 12:37 PM)pc_boy Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 04:38 AM)Bongki Wrote: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/show...IOS/page92

O-ROM of version is now set 10.1.0.1008, and on reference only 9.6.0.1014. With the version of 10.1.0.1008 windows 7 with Raid0 not set.

I do not want met'sya system board, only for the sake of support of 4Tb ConfusedConfusedConfused

Try to PM Ket and ask him to make a new mBios for you. Ket is a Deluxe user
The Deluxe is the only P45 difficult to make a mBios
I messed up with this mBios

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?id=2...uage=en-us
find
quote
#14
thanks
find
quote
#15
I loaded the modded BIOS from p5q pro turbo 602m-imr11.zip file on my P5Q PRO TURBO motherboard, but I've lost the Intel controller. The BIOS for this controller was not invoked anymore during POST, therefore all of my drives were gone. After reverting to the official ASUS 0602 BIOS, everything came back to normal. Is there anything I should do in addition to flash the BIOS? All the BIOS configurations seemed to be there unchanged, so I'm puzzled what might have happened.
find
quote
#16
(08-31-2011, 09:00 AM)Dansolo Wrote: Modded a bunch; did not attempt to unlock Intel Matrix RAID in the couple that didn't have it. I have no power at my house so I have no access to most of my tool collection.

Those that have Intel Matrix RAID have been upgraded to 11.0
Those with Marvell 88SE6121 have been upgraded to L75

No Jmicron was touched. I noticed that one has a JMB361 but I don't have a ROM on hand for that and don't feel like modding the JMB363 ROM to make it work.

All untested. I couldn't tell you if 11.0 works on this board or not...
aaand the Deluxe.

P.S. I have made these filenames long and descriptive, but if you're flashing from the USB stick method (as you should), you should rename them to be 8.3 compliant.

From Attached files, i ussed p5q2209m-imr11-m6121l75.rom for my P5Q mother board.
Enablind RAID halts BIOS after INTEL RAID Settup Window. Had to set back to p5q2102m.rom since my OS boots from RAID 0 and i can not get RAID strap run without this setting.

Please make another mod - please inclide latest INTEL RST 11.5 that includes TRIM if possible.
I'll test - 2 SAMSUNG 830 drives comming in few weeks.

Regards.

Regards.
find
quote
#17
Any news on raiding 3TB drives with the P5Q?
find
quote
#18
Recently picked up some 3TB drives for the P5Q-E - Intel Matrix Storage (v.8.xx.[censored]) is showing them as ~765mb.

Apparently support was added in v.10.5.[censored] - how do I go about getting an updated modded bios??
find
quote
#19
(08-31-2011, 09:00 AM)Dansolo Wrote: Modded a bunch; did not attempt to unlock Intel Matrix RAID in the couple that didn't have it. I have no power at my house so I have no access to most of my tool collection.

Those that have Intel Matrix RAID have been upgraded to 11.0
Those with Marvell 88SE6121 have been upgraded to L75

No Jmicron was touched. I noticed that one has a JMB361 but I don't have a ROM on hand for that and don't feel like modding the JMB363 ROM to make it work.

All untested. I couldn't tell you if 11.0 works on this board or not...
aaand the Deluxe.

P.S. I have made these filenames long and descriptive, but if you're flashing from the USB stick method (as you should), you should rename them to be 8.3 compliant.

I'm new here, downloaded your modded bios but found out that's not suitable for P5Q Turbo.
I need a BIOS für P5Q Turbo based on stock 0602 that supports RAID for 3TB. The mods you've made above do not include P5Q Turbo, but only Pro Turbo that has another BIOS as far as I know.
Could you provide a BIOS suitable for me or do you have another suggestion to fix my RAID-problem?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)