Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108070
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227683
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119725
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

Asus P6T Deluxe 2209 With Intel Raid ROM v10
#1
I want to install two 3TB hard drives in Raid 1
but Intel Matrix Storage Manager option ROM v8.0.0.1038 (ICH10R)
is able only to see 746.5GB !!!

I need the original bios + Intel Raid ROM updated to latest version.
No other changes.

You can download the bios from the ASUS web site:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1...E-2209.zip

Best regards.
find
quote
#2
Heres a mod with v10.0.0.1046 *Latest*

Try it at your own risk! Sometimes there are issues with replacing the Intel RAID with a bigger rom , 8.0.0.1038 is 64kb and the last one that was 64kb before they started getting bigger was 8.5

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Asus%20P6...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#3
(06-14-2011, 03:04 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Heres a mod with v10.0.0.1046 *Latest*

Try it at your own risk! Sometimes there are issues with replacing the Intel RAID with a bigger rom , 8.0.0.1038 is 64kb and the last one that was 64kb before they started getting bigger was 8.5

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Asus%20P6...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin

Hi 1234s282,
I've tried to update using my own generated BIOS.
I can upgrade to Intel Raid ROM V.9.6 successfully but I cannot use 3TB hard drives.
I've tried with my own v.10.0 but the Intel splash screen won't show during boot and the PC is unable to boot (I had to reset BIOS memory and downgrade to the original BIOS).

Moreover I think the only version able to support 3TB hard drivers in RAID mode is v.10.5.

Do you think it is still usefull to try this BIOS?

Thank you.
find
quote
#4
9.6 works? I was fairly sure that this was one of the boards that won't support OROMs over 64KB. A lot of Asus boards were like that, expecially P5x/X58 boards.

I do not expect this to work, but here's 10.5.0.1034


Attached Files
.zip   p6t-asus-deluxe-2209-imr1051034.zip (Size: 948.45 KB / Downloads: 30)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#5
Hi,

Has anyone testet this bios?

That is, does the Asus P6T Deluxe support intel 10.5 orom?

Edit:

Seems the new 10.5.1.1070 orom works on an older asus board (P5Q WS) that had an issue with other versions of 10.5. No proof that it should work with the p6t ofcourse....
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post457937
find
quote
#6
Good luck...


Attached Files
.zip   p6t-asus-deluxe-2209-imr10.5.1.1070.rom.zip (Size: 948.49 KB / Downloads: 38)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#7
(07-03-2011, 10:55 AM)Dansolo Wrote: Good luck...

Sniff - no go. Ah well, X79 isn't that far ahead Big Grin

Got only a blinking cursor when the intel bootrom screen should have popped up. Reset cmos, reflashed original bios - back to normal Smile
find
quote
#8
Hello to everybody, i'm new at this forum and have hard request for you.
Sorry for my basic english but i'm trying to improve it.
Is it possible to have ASUS P6T-DELUXE V1 2209 BIOS with latest available ROM (Marvell, LAN, etc..) but with Intel Raid version 10.1.0.1008 ? (latest working Intel RAID of this motherboard).

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#9
Warning: I usually don't deal much with Marvell stuff, and the OROM I attached here is MUCH bigger than your stock one. It's L73 + RAID version 1.2.0.31. I do not know if this will work. My guess is that your stock ROM was so much smaller because it probably didn't have the RAID option. I have an OROM for just L73 without RAID that's about the same size, so I am pretty sure that is the difference. I just don't know if the RAID OROM will work when it replaces a non-RAID OROM. (I found a slightly later OROM/BIOS for 6145, but I don't feel like modifying the OROM to your device ID of 6121, and I can't even guarantee it would work if I did.)

Also, IMR 10.1.0.1008 as requested.

Again, untested.


Attached Files
.zip   p6t-asus-deluxe-2209-imr10.1-6121l73raid1.2.0.31.rom.zip (Size: 972.41 KB / Downloads: 49)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#10
Thanks a lot, I'm testing now! I'll inform you about results.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)