Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6362
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424491
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224608
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20285
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169364
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Asus P8P67 Pro 2001 Asus 2.1 SLIC DYNAMIC & ASUS P8P67 Pro Permanent SLIC Mod
#1
Exclamation 
PLEASE REFER TO THE UPDATE IN THIS OPENING POST

As the title suggests I need a SLIC mod for an ASUS P8P67 Pro. It uses an EFI BIOS based on AMI. An ASUS SLIC is prefered as I have an ASUS cert installed.

I would appreciate it if it was done soon as I am in a bit of a bind. Thank you in advance.

BIOS:
http://rapidshare.com/files/445865317/P8...S-1204.zip

UPDATE
Latest BIOS 2001:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-As...7#pid37607

Versions 1305 and 1502 can also be found in this topic.
find
quote
#2
You need to supply a R/W Everything Report.
find
quote
#3
(02-03-2011, 04:12 PM)DMAN999 Wrote: You need to supply a R/W Everything Report.

http://rapidshare.com/files/446045899/AcpiTbls.rw

You did an ASUS Award BIOS without it before, why a report this time?. Is it because it's an AMI bios or because it's an EFI type BIOS? (don't take this the wrong way I'm just curious)

EDIT: Will I need SLP certs for this too?
find
quote
#4
It's because it's an EFI BIOS.
Yes I included the Certificate that matches the SLIC.BIN used in the MOD.

ASUS_P8P67_Pro_1204_EFI_ASUS_SLIC_2.1_Dynamic.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9qg57u

Flash with BUPDATER from DOS.
find
quote
#5
(02-03-2011, 06:01 PM)DMAN999 Wrote: It's because it's an EFI BIOS.
Yes I included the Certificate that matches the SLIC.BIN used in the MOD.

ASUS_P8P67_Pro_1204_EFI_ASUS_SLIC_2.1_Dynamic.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9qg57u

Flash with BUPDATER from DOS.

Hi,

I'm new to modding. I have the same motherboard, and am also looking for an SLIC table to go with my Asus SLIC Certificate and Asus Serial. Does it work if I just use this one, or what do I have to do to get an SLIC table to activate my OS?

Thanks!
find
quote
#6
Foruman,
It will work on any Windows 7 or Server 2K8 R2 as long as you have that EXACT same MB.
Use the ASUS Certificate Included with the BIOS Mod and what ever ASUS OEM Key matches your Version of Win 7.
find
quote
#7
Thanks DMAN999. Worked like a charm.
find
quote
#8
(02-04-2011, 06:02 PM)shuriken141 Wrote: Thanks DMAN999. Worked like a charm.

Excellent, Thanks for the Feedback.
Exact Flash Commands would be helpful, in case other users need this Mod.
find
quote
#9
(02-04-2011, 07:37 PM)DMAN999 Wrote:
(02-04-2011, 06:02 PM)shuriken141 Wrote: Thanks DMAN999. Worked like a charm.

Excellent, Thanks for the Feedback.
Exact Flash Commands would be helpful, in case other users need this Mod.

Yes, can you please let me know the steps in which you took to successfully accomplish this? Like I said, I'm new to this, and don't want to mess anything up on my first mod attempt. Thanks DMAN999 and shuriken141 for your help!

EDIT (Noob Q's): What if I use ASUS' EZ Flash Utlity located inside the BIOS Utility? Also, where do I place/install the ASUS Certificate?
find
quote
#10
(02-04-2011, 10:38 PM)Foruman Wrote:
(02-04-2011, 07:37 PM)DMAN999 Wrote:
(02-04-2011, 06:02 PM)shuriken141 Wrote: Thanks DMAN999. Worked like a charm.

Excellent, Thanks for the Feedback.
Exact Flash Commands would be helpful, in case other users need this Mod.

Yes, can you please let me know the steps in which you took to successfully accomplish this? Like I said, I'm new to this, and don't want to mess anything up on my first mod attempt. Thanks DMAN999 and shuriken141 for your help!

EDIT (Noob Q's): What if I use ASUS' EZ Flash Utlity located inside the BIOS Utility? Also, where do I place/install the ASUS Certificate?

Nevermind, I got it to work! I just used the EZ Flashing Utility within the BIOS. Thanks all!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)