Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108071
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227695
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

Asus Rampage III Extreme ZioMod Bios (Latest: 1601_S17)
Thanks ZioGTS But where do I find this driver?

Edit: already found thanks
find
quote
I can't seem to find Intel RST software v13.0.0.1072 beta anymore.
Does anyone have a link? Maybe I can just download a newer version?
find
quote
You can install any driver of the 13.x series.

ZioGTS
Asus Maximus VI Formula Z87 - Intel Core i7 4770K - G.Skill TridentX F3-2400-C10 16Gb
Asus GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 - Cooler Master HAF932 - Antec TruePower Quattro 1000W
Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256Gb - Samsung 830 SSD 256Gb - Seagate ST2000DX001 2Tb
find
quote
(06-06-2014, 11:53 AM)ZioGTS Wrote: You can install any driver of the 13.x series.

Does this new OROM v13.1.0.2030 support TRIM in RAID0?

EDIT: Hmm, something really strange just occurred, I already have a S12 in my bios storage folder but it was dated January 2014, and this new S12 I just downloaded a few minutes ago is dated June 1st, 2014. Should I rename this new June 1st bios to S13 perhaps?

EDIT2: Ok, never mind me, something is strange, Fernando did not post a v13.1.0.2030 OROM, he posted modded version v13.1.0.2126

@ZioGTS, can we get a 1601_S13 modded bios with this new TRIM Modified OROM v13.1.0.2126 please? That would be appreciated. Thank You!
find
quote
(06-06-2014, 11:53 AM)ZioGTS Wrote: You can install any driver of the 13.x series.

Thanks for the quick response (as always).
find
quote
UPDATED 07/06/14: Released ZioMod 1601_S15 with new Intel SATA/Raid module v13.1.0.2126 (Thanks to Fernando for posting the modules on win-raid.com!).

NOTE: I updated my PC and don't own a R3E anymore, so I cannot test the mods! Please test at your own risk and post feedback here for other users.

@Skorpn: ZioMod S12 is not dated June 1st... it's January 6th Smile I'm Italian, so the date format is DD/MM/YYYY eheh Wink

ZioGTS
Asus Maximus VI Formula Z87 - Intel Core i7 4770K - G.Skill TridentX F3-2400-C10 16Gb
Asus GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 - Cooler Master HAF932 - Antec TruePower Quattro 1000W
Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256Gb - Samsung 830 SSD 256Gb - Seagate ST2000DX001 2Tb
find
quote
(06-07-2014, 07:55 AM)ZioGTS Wrote: UPDATED 07/06/14: Released ZioMod 1601_S15 with new Intel SATA/Raid module v13.1.0.2126 (Thanks to Fernando for posting the modules on win-raid.com!).

NOTE: I updated my PC and don't own a R3E anymore, so I cannot test the mods! Please test at your own risk and post feedback here for other users.

@Skorpn: ZioMod S12 is not dated June 1st... it's January 6th Smile I'm Italian, so the date format is DD/MM/YYYY eheh Wink

Ahh, as I was reading your new release and I realized that as well, my bad. I will test the new BIOS.

On another note, is it easy to learn how to mod these BIOS files? I mean with no coding required of any kind? just drag and drop or some program that does it for you? I might want to learn because I have decided to stick with this and wait for Skylake since there is no true up grade yet, just expensive side grades. My Xeon Hexa core and this R3E is faster or as fast as any system out there except for LGA2011. So I am going to wait for a 6-8 core Skylake system, or even a 12 core system if I can afford it at the time. In the mean time I better learn how to mod my own bios files.

Thanks again
SkOrPn
find
quote
I've never really understood which driver to chose from when I'm given the option between the ones in the image.
The one not shown is called "Intel® C600 Series Chipset SATA AHCI Controller".
I can't use the SetupRST.exe file because it gives me an error about not being supported.
This is irst 13.0.0.1098 btw.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
Let Windows choose the best driver for you, there's no reason to pick it manually, seriously.

ZioGTS
Asus Maximus VI Formula Z87 - Intel Core i7 4770K - G.Skill TridentX F3-2400-C10 16Gb
Asus GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 - Cooler Master HAF932 - Antec TruePower Quattro 1000W
Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256Gb - Samsung 830 SSD 256Gb - Seagate ST2000DX001 2Tb
find
quote
So how do I use irst 13.0.0.1098? I had a driver i replaced, did windows download and install 13.0.0.1098 for me?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)