Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108066
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227645
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

Asus Rampage III Extreme ZioMod Bios (Latest: 1601_S17)
Here you are! Smile

UPDATED 07/08/14: Released ZioMod 1601_S16 with new Intel SATA/Raid module v13.2.0.2134 (Thanks to Fernando for posting the modules on win-raid.com!)

ZioGTS
Asus Maximus VI Formula Z87 - Intel Core i7 4770K - G.Skill TridentX F3-2400-C10 16Gb
Asus GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 - Cooler Master HAF932 - Antec TruePower Quattro 1000W
Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256Gb - Samsung 830 SSD 256Gb - Seagate ST2000DX001 2Tb
find
quote
Thanks for this quick service! My R3E and i7-980X still rock!

(08-07-2014, 06:31 AM)ZioGTS Wrote: Here you are! Smile

UPDATED 07/08/14: Released ZioMod 1601_S16 with new Intel SATA/Raid module v13.2.0.2134 (Thanks to Fernando for posting the modules on win-raid.com!)
find
quote
I just got a used RE3 and found your bios mod, great stuff man!

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1835114

Anybody using RE3 with GTX 970 SLI? I still have GTX 780 SLI but would want to move to GTX 970 SLI
find
quote
(09-27-2014, 01:40 AM)headman78 Wrote: I just got a used RE3 and found your bios mod, great stuff man!

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1835114

Anybody using RE3 with GTX 970 SLI? I still have GTX 780 SLI but would want to move to GTX 970 SLI

It may be a while before someone figures out why the 900 series does not work on x58 in SLI mode. The same thing is happening on the 290X, but not as severe. I'm starting to think the manufacturers are trying to force people to upgrade their systems. If the GTX 900 series does not get figured out very soon, I am waiting for the 980Ti and sticking with a single card.
find
quote
Don't know what you are talking about. GTX 980 SLI works fine for me on this BIOS with a 980X... I've only tried Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Preview though.

Long live X58.

[Image: CvxGuZ4.png]
find
quote
(10-07-2014, 08:27 PM)tninety Wrote: Don't know what you are talking about. GTX 980 SLI works fine for me on this BIOS with a 980X... I've only tried Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Preview though.

Long live X58.

Yeah I may have been a little premature to assume it does not work on the R3E, but with the thousands of reports to the manufacturers of x58 mobos not working with the 980 in SLI it would be nice for you to share your working setup please, with benchies to prove its working as expected. It may just be a tri or quad channel SLI thing, but I do not know. Asus, EVGA, Gigabyte etc have all said the x58 has limitations within the bios and so far only EVGA has solved it so long you have the Memory Low Gap setting in the bios and can set it to the highest setting.

I need to know your exact amount of memory, your exact CPU, overclocked or not, exact bios on the 980 etc please, so I can share this information with the people that can't get it to work...

Many people can't even get their x58 to boot with more than one 980 installed, so please share your information. Thanks...
find
quote
Any chance of another update with the Intel RAID OROM 13.5.0.2118 as posted on www.station-drivers.com?
find
quote
UPDATED 19/10/14: Released ZioMod 1601_S17 with new Intel SATA/Raid module v13.5.0.2118 (Thanks to Fernando for posting the modules on win-raid.com!)

IMPORTANT: guys, I sold my R3E months ago, so I'm not able to test the modded bios files anymore. This is probably the last update I'm making for this wonderful board, and I'd like to thank you all for the warm support. It was nice to be part of this journey! Cool

ZioGTS
Asus Maximus VI Formula Z87 - Intel Core i7 4770K - G.Skill TridentX F3-2400-C10 16Gb
Asus GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 - Cooler Master HAF932 - Antec TruePower Quattro 1000W
Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256Gb - Samsung 830 SSD 256Gb - Seagate ST2000DX001 2Tb
find
quote
(10-19-2014, 03:29 AM)ZioGTS Wrote: UPDATED 19/10/14: Released ZioMod 1601_S17 with new Intel SATA/Raid module v13.5.0.2118 (Thanks to Fernando for posting the modules on win-raid.com!)

IMPORTANT: guys, I sold my R3E months ago, so I'm not able to test the modded bios files anymore. This is probably the last update I'm making for this wonderful board, and I'd like to thank you all for the warm support. It was nice to be part of this journey! Cool

Thanks ZioGTS! I just changed my Sabertooth X58 to R3E and immediately updated the bios to your latest version. All is good, next comes OC Smile

i7-980X @ 4200 | Rampage III Extreme | 12 GB PC3-12800 | OCZ Vertex 3 MI 120GB | 2 x ASUS DCII OC GTX 780 SLI | SB Z | Win 8.1 Pro
find
quote
Thank you, I will try the new version!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)