Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6414
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14045
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424570
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3658
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 329
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224892
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6819
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 441
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309841
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 659
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20320
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169442
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6392
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 866

Asus Rampage III Gene OROM Mod
#11
(04-20-2013, 03:32 AM)ZioGTS Wrote: UPDATED 20/04/13: Released ZioMod 1003_S10 with new Intel SATA/Raid module v12.6.0.1867 (and also Intel network module 1.4.10)!!! Download it HERE.

Awesome brother! Thank you very much. You're the best Big Grin
find
quote
#12
Any chance for s15 version of this mod for Rampage III Gene?
find
quote
#13
Hello! Are you still supporting updates to this board? I have an older BIOS that's a bit of a soup sandwich (from here: CLICKY). It would be great if I could get everything updated since Asus abandoned support...

Thanks for your help!

*EDIT* BTW, this worked perfectly! Hope there's more to come!
(04-20-2013, 03:32 AM)ZioGTS Wrote: UPDATED 20/04/13: Released ZioMod 1003_S10 with new Intel SATA/Raid module v12.6.0.1867 (and also Intel network module 1.4.10)!!! Download it HERE.
find
quote
#14
Sent this in a PM too
Hello,
Could you help me/us with an update for the R3G board? The last update we have was the 1003_S10 BIOS. I'm well aware that you sold your R3E board, and aware of the risks to flashing a modded BIOS.
I'm not sure if the Marvell 2.3.1055 firmware is valid for the controller, but I know the Intel OROM is at v13.5.0.2118
Thank you for helping!
find
quote
#15
I have prepared a modified version of the BIOS for this motherboard. I have used this versions:
- Intel RST (s) RAID ROM v13.5.0.2164 with TRIM support
- Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13


If you would like to test at home and see if everything is working properly, give me your email address via PM. I'll send you the file. I don't have this motherboard anymore, I can't test bios myself.
find
quote
#16
any newer bios update for Rampage III Gene ? Warm regards
find
quote
#17
(01-21-2016, 06:23 PM)nicke85 Wrote: any newer bios update for Rampage III Gene ? Warm regards

I took pity on you R3G owners and created an updated BIOS from ZioMod S10.

S18 with new Intel ICH10R SATA RAID Controller: v13.5.0.2164
    Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bios : v1.0.0.1038
    Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.43

* S18T file has TRIM support for SSD RAID0 users.  SSD TRIM for AHCI is supported under both versions.

** I cannot test these as I have a different MOBO.  Please PM me for any assistance.


Attached Files
.rar   ziomod_gene_1003_s18.rar (Size: 928.44 KB / Downloads: 40)
.rar   ziomod_gene_1003_s18t.rar (Size: 928.42 KB / Downloads: 78)
find
quote
#18
(02-01-2016, 01:55 PM)pir8man Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 06:23 PM)nicke85 Wrote: any newer bios update for Rampage III Gene ? Warm regards

I took pity on you R3G owners and created an updated BIOS from ZioMod S10.

S18 with new Intel ICH10R SATA RAID Controller: v13.5.0.2164
    Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bios : v1.0.0.1038
    Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.43

* S18T file has TRIM support for SSD RAID0 users.  SSD TRIM for AHCI is supported under both versions.

** I cannot test these as I have a different MOBO.  Please PM me for any assistance.

Took the plunge and flashed the S18T version and it seems to be working fine, thank you very much!
find
quote
#19
(02-02-2016, 06:10 PM)Torpis Wrote: Took the plunge and flashed the S18T version and it seems to be working fine, thank you very much!

awesome news.  were you able to test all 3 updated OROM?   (intel SATA, Marvell SATA, and NIC)
find
quote
#20
Intel SATA and NIC working fine, I don't use the SATA3 due to the fact its slower than the SATA2 on this board (unless the new bios fixes that).
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)