Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224629
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

Asus x556uj
#1
Hi i am new in the forum and dont talk very well english...(i am spanish)

Asus x556uj is mbr/bios not uefi
Asus x556uj.413
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/X5...JAS413.zip

I want to mod the bios to my asus x556uj for install a egpu with a exp gdc beast. I try unlock with AMIBCP 5.02.0031 (is aptio V of ami) and flashing with afuwin64 for aptio v without to much success. Something unlock but no everythin i need.  Later i found post in this web and try myself (without to much success again). I need tolud for memory, pcie link speed set to gen2 (i dont know if i need more i try to activate everythin in user). I try to modify with UEFItool extract as is the setup guid(maybe  FE612B72-203C-47B1-8560-A66D946EB371) with the photo of my bios and Hex editor to find the code. I try to much thins but i dont understand to much and i am affraid to bug my bios. 

my bios modified
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tcca0b7jct...9.rom/file

Please help my to unlock my bios.


Attached Files
.zip   bios fotos.zip (Size: 5.56 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#2
Hi~~
Ask you a thing , can you re-flash your mod bios?? and how to??

find
quote
#3
Yes, use afuwin in windows (admin rights) . Open file and flash main bios only. The last I do is change the setup chipset if true to false(46 to 47) in guid 899407D7-99FE-43D8-9A21-79EC328CAC21 replace with uefi tool still no change(Reflash of course) . Now when I have time i will change amitse module like this page says https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/ezbo...he-bios-2/ I am not in bios mode now because in eufi windows 10 detect my 660 gtx but pci 3.0x1 and cant enable both cards(920m+660 Intel gpu is not affect) at the same time. Nor cant I flash with afuwin maybe I will return BIOS legacy for reflash if necessary
find
quote
#4
Afuwin can re-write mod bios?? i real unbelievable.

Ok~~try my mod here ,it's made base on your mod bios.
http://www.4file.net/nb8ymi9736wy/mod1fu...1.rom.html

find
quote
#5
It works thank you. I return to bios legacy, restore defaults in bios, reflash with afuwin main bios and done all unlocked. Now I have to try configs to use at same time egpu+dgpu(Nvidia)+igpu(i5 6200u) without errors in device manager. Thank you again for everything you’ve done.
find
quote
#6
(08-25-2019, 04:56 AM)Acq Wrote: It works thank you. I return to bios legacy, restore defaults in bios, reflash with afuwin main bios and done all unlocked. Now I have to try configs to use at same time egpu+dgpu(Nvidia)+igpu(i5 6200u) without errors in device manager. Thank you again for everything you’ve done.

That's great , my mod only let chipset tab appear ,others are base on you modified.

find
quote
#7
(08-25-2019, 09:34 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 04:56 AM)Acq Wrote: It works thank you. I return to bios legacy, restore defaults in bios, reflash with afuwin main bios and done all unlocked. Now I have to try configs to use at same time egpu+dgpu(Nvidia)+igpu(i5 6200u) without errors in device manager. Thank you again for everything you’ve done.

That's great , my mod only let chipset tab appear ,others are base on you modified.

Hi
The menu pci subsystem doesnt work after hit enter doesnt open. I need to activate above 4g decoding. Is all set to user maybe is harcode like chipset tab. I use your mod without modify anything. Thank you again for everything.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#8
There are no sub-items for "PCI Subsystem Settings" in Advanced tab , you can see detail on tree diagram at left side of amibcp .
So , you hit this item is no link with.
The visiable "PCI Subsystem Settings" item and sub-item , i can't find on setup module , no way to mod it.

Why i can't see chipset tab on bios interface from your screenshot??
My mod should be unlocked chipset tab ,but i can't see it.
Are you sure flashing prcess is success??

find
quote
#9
Hi
Sorry I upload older photo this is the new.
https://www.mediafire.com/view/5nabqq3rp...0.jpg/file
I found this but I don't know if this will work for me
https://www.mediafire.com/view/e1eo4ds1a...1.jpg/file
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)