Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107983
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14354
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425627
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

BIOS Logo Acer Aspire 5750G
#1
Hallo guys! Please, need your help. I want to change my BIOS logo for Acer aspire 5750G. Couldn’t find any manuals or FAQ’s. Huh Maybe any programs for Inside EFI BIOS…
find
quote
#2
1. extract the file P5WE0x64.fd with PhoenixTool 2.14
2. rename 37946B52-EC4B-46AF-AB83-76DBBE1E13C1_1_???.ROM to *.pcx
3. edit (with gimp)
4 repack
find
quote
#3
Thanks a lot! Sorry, one question: could I use Phoenix Bios Editor v2.2.13 instead of PhoenixTool 2.14? Unable to find Phoenix Tool Smile

I have found PhoenixTool 2.14 here http://bbs.bios.net.cn/thread-123995-1-1.html
find
quote
#4
I’m facing some problems… Need: SLIC File; SLP File; RW File; Certificate(if rely need Confused) for ACER (ACRSYSACRPRDCT). Are there any ideas? Huh
find
quote
#5
watch this http://imgur.com/a/7MDMA/embed
find
quote
#6
Thank you, but I will try to put in SLIC information. Founded here http://eddnet.org/?p=683 I hope it will help me and someone else) If everything would be all right, I will reply. Wish me good luck Big Grin
find
quote
#7
What a pity! Nothing good happened. I lost my Wi-Fi only. I had to reflash BIOS to previous, also couldn’t find a mistake and have another question: should the ending file with the splash be with the same amount of kbs as original. I mean md5 or something like that? Or maybe there are some strict terms for image? And how default image could be presented in rom if I replaced it with other?
find
quote
#8
the image must be same format: pcx, same resolution 1024x768, and same number of colors: 8BPP
find
quote
#9
OK!I'll do my best ) Thanks for all, I will reply.
find
quote
#10
It seems I have found my problem. How to replace file in dump folder? Just replacing of file wouldn’t help me. Or maybe I am doing a mistake while repacking it? If I am right just pressing “Go” button in PhoenixTool must create repacked new file from files in DUMP folder, or not? Please show me my mistake Rolleyes
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)