Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 183
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 229
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223340
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119062
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6719
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309387
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61885
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 548
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20195
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169079
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6238
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 745
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61077
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274911
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24800

BIOS unlock request for Acer Aspire 5100 v.3.13
#21
just a sentece about bios option change ... Smile

That you cant see an option, doesn't mean it hasent been changed...

In other words, check VT with cpu-z and there should be some good program to check for ahci as well...

What i can see, the option for those has been changed in the bios...

You cant see or change the option youself... only way to change settings you cant see is to create a new bios file...
find
quote
#22
Hi, i have the bios version 3.13. It s possible to mod the bios to recognize a pci broadcom bcm43222? Thx
find
quote
#23
Nobody knows how to fix this?
find
quote
#24
Hello !
I know this is an old post but it is the only i found where poeple able to mod a bios.

I Also need AHCI support for an SSD drive, but even with the modified bios there is no option to activate AHCI.

Can someone help me to give a seconde life to my old Acer Aspire 5100 :
I juste buy a new Samsung 840 Pro SSD hoping it was possible to use Magician ... but unfortunatly it needs AHCI for tuning performance.

Special THANKS to AHMED HOSSAM for his mod ! ( i haven't test advance setting but at least it is present )
find
quote
#25
(04-30-2012, 06:30 AM)maratai Wrote: Hi, I try this version of BIOS supposing that then SATA options (IDE/AHCI) will be available, but I still can't find that option. Does it mean my chipset doesn't supports AHCI at all?
Hello, I also need ACHI but I think it is now game over.
From the schematic you can see that sata controler is integrated in chipset SB460
http://kythuatphancung.vn/download/acer-...matic.html

I think the chipset of this laptop does not support AHCI because nothing is tell about AHCI in the datasheet.

if you look at the datasheet page 5 http://faqp.ru/files/file/66172-ati-sb460-data-sheet/
Code:
SATA Controller
? Supports four SATA ports, complying
with the SATA 1.0 specification
? Speeds up to 1.5 GHz
? Integrated Silicon Image™ controller
and PHY interface
? RAID Striping (RAID 0) support
? RAID Mirroring (RAID 1) support

(NO AHCI .... )
find
quote
#26
Hello! Sorry for my bad English!

I have Acer Aspire 5100 and I flashed with Bios v3.13" - I just download from official site, unrar files and push "flash32.exe" and everything just hapend perfectly!
Now I want to flash with this bios from the first page on "AHMED HOSSAM", but in "mod.rar" I found only 2 files - "cw51313.wph" and "phlash16.exe"

I think do that:

1. Make a 2GB usb drive bootable free dos with Rufus.
2. Coping 2 files from "mod.rar" to usb drive.
3. Then load from usb drive and when free dos is loading just write this command:

PHLASH16 /S /X /FORCE

and press Enter.
Is this right method?

Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)