Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6418
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14050
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424578
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224921
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119214
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 444
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309847
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 661
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20322
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169450
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6394
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

BIOS unlocking request: Acer TravelMate 250
#21
(08-04-2011, 01:01 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: HI ,

i was just asking if the modified bios worked well or not !!

thanks in advance .
Hi, I can't download your modified bios because 7zip and winrar tell me that the archive end unexpectedly, and winphlash doesn't accept the bios file.. I have problems with all bios file you posted here... Can you help me? Thank you, Bye =)
find
quote
#22
Hi. Same here: "CRC failed
Unexpected end of archive"
find
quote
#23
i have downloaded it now and it was extracted with no problems using winrar ! i don`t knew whats the problem for you .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#24
All unpackers telling me the same, sorry. WinRar v.3.90, also. I don't feel like upgrading WinRaR today...
WinRar 4.10:
! C:\users\jacek\My Documents\Pobrane\TRAVELMATE 250 MODIFIED BIOS.rar: CRC failed in BIOS 2.wph. The file is corrupt
! C:\users\jacek\My Documents\Pobrane\TRAVELMATE 250 MODIFIED BIOS.rar: Unexpected end of archive
find
quote
#25
(01-30-2012, 10:24 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: i have downloaded it now and it was extracted with no problems using winrar ! i don`t knew whats the problem for you .

Hi.. I try to extract the wph file with winrar 3.6, 3.9, 4.2 but I have also a CRC error.. I tryed to extract with 7zip and I have also this error... I can't only try to extract this bios with Rarx for mac.. but I don't know why winrar and 7zip tell me this error...
(01-31-2012, 11:02 AM)thestyler Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 10:24 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: i have downloaded it now and it was extracted with no problems using winrar ! i don`t knew whats the problem for you .

Hi.. I try to extract the wph file with winrar 3.6, 3.9, 4.2 but I have also a CRC error.. I tryed to extract with 7zip and I have also this error... I can't only try to extract this bios with Rarx for mac.. but I don't know why winrar and 7zip tell me this error...
I can't extract this archive with my mac... How can I do? Can you re-upload this file on "4shared dot com" or in other host? thank you
find
quote
#26
OK , here is another link for it :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?w5sl1rkn7vycr6v


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#27
thanks a lot 4 the bios mod and 4 re up to a new server it works great thanks a lot Smile
find
quote
#28
(03-02-2012, 04:13 PM)srzar Wrote: thanks a lot 4 the bios mod and 4 re up to a new server it works great thanks a lot Smile

I tried to flash the bios with the utility from acer but they tell me that crc was wrong e the application crash...
find
quote
#29
Follow the instructions in the thread titled HOW TO FLASH THE MIDIFIED BIOS ,,,,,, its found here as a sticky thread .
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#30
After windows bios upgrade ............. yes update from windows im really stupid Sad
Oh My God
Problems
1 long 2 short beeps Sad bad flashing procedure
Now im trying to recover it with original, i follow the steps from guide, but i hav´nt usb floppy disk, i try to do this from 256mb usb flash but it dont works, i download another crisis disk that enables to use usb flash to do the recovery, but it dont works too Sad
I dont find more ways to do it.
please some help
thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)