Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221558
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118812
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6606
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308780
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61656
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20044
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168693
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6084
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5570
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60857
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274744
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 735
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24708
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694480
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174319

Bios Unlock Need Toshiba - Req files attached
#1
Hi,
I need to unlock my Laptop Toshiba L850-Y3110 bios for accessing hidden settings. Please help me to unlock my bios....
My current bios is Insyde 6.60. I attached both files for your reference

AcpiTbls.rw Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/umjgz2
Current Bios Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/9yglax

Thanks in Advance.
find
quote
#2
(04-05-2014, 03:15 AM)kishravi2007 Wrote: Hi,
I need to unlock my Laptop Toshiba L850-Y3110 bios for accessing hidden settings. Please help me to unlock my bios....
My current bios is Insyde 6.60. I attached both files for your reference

AcpiTbls.rw Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/umjgz2
Current Bios Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/9yglax

Thanks in Advance.

No Reply?.............
find
quote
#3
(04-05-2014, 03:05 PM)kishravi2007 Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 03:15 AM)kishravi2007 Wrote: Hi,
I need to unlock my Laptop Toshiba L850-Y3110 bios for accessing hidden settings. Please help me to unlock my bios....
My current bios is Insyde 6.60. I attached both files for your reference

AcpiTbls.rw Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/umjgz2
Current Bios Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/9yglax

Thanks in Advance.

No Reply?.............

Ok i saw your Bios and I found two tabs to unlock, here your file :

http://rghost.net/53805525

Download and unpack Bios Modded file, rename as original "DR10F866.fd" and replace to it into InsydeFllash folder and use InsydeFlash to write in Eeprom your bios.

These are your Tabs found and i don't know which ones are shown and I can only to imagine, so only You can check it ! You'll find two menu Tabs new now.

Power Management Yes
Advanced No
Boot Yes
Security Yes
Main Yes
Power No
Advanced Yes
Exit Yes

Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
(04-05-2014, 06:00 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 03:05 PM)kishravi2007 Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 03:15 AM)kishravi2007 Wrote: Hi,
I need to unlock my Laptop Toshiba L850-Y3110 bios for accessing hidden settings. Please help me to unlock my bios....
My current bios is Insyde 6.60. I attached both files for your reference

AcpiTbls.rw Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/umjgz2
Current Bios Link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/9yglax

Thanks in Advance.

No Reply?.............

Ok i saw your Bios and I found two tabs to unlock, here your file :

http://rghost.net/53805525

Download and unpack Bios Modded file, rename as original "DR10F866.fd" and replace to it into InsydeFllash folder and use InsydeFlash to write in Eeprom your bios.

These are your Tabs found and i don't know which ones are shown and I can only to imagine, so only You can check it ! You'll find two menu Tabs new now.

Power Management Yes
Advanced No
Boot Yes
Security Yes
Main Yes
Power No
Advanced Yes
Exit Yes

Let me know
regards

Thank you very much for you sir, I flashed new bios and getting all locked features.
But after restart there is no display.. I think it must be bricked... All lights are working ( power, num lock & caps lock) but no display.
Is there any chance to re-flash it sir...
Please help me........
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)