Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108104
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425697
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227787
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119731
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310655
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62241

CLEVO BIOS Mods
(10-04-2021, 02:41 PM)pitu20012 Wrote: Okey so now the XMP is only 0000
These are the results of installing this BIOS?
find
quote
(10-04-2021, 03:03 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 02:41 PM)pitu20012 Wrote: Okey so now the XMP is only 0000
These are the results of installing this BIOS?
It works. Just works. Now I can go to OC tab and see what is inside.
find
quote
(10-04-2021, 03:14 PM)pitu20012 Wrote: Now I can go to OC
But XMP reads as zeros and when selecting a profile there's nothing good, right?
find
quote
(10-04-2021, 03:24 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 03:14 PM)pitu20012 Wrote: Now I can go to OC
But XMP reads as zeros and when selecting a profile there's nothing good, right?
Yes
find
quote
(10-04-2021, 03:26 PM)pitu20012 Wrote: Yes
Well, at least I couldn't influence it. I just changed the location of BIOS settings in the table. And, unfortunately, this is the limit of my capabilities regarding the activation of XMP profiles in your BIOS. I'm sorry.
find
quote
(10-04-2021, 03:40 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 03:26 PM)pitu20012 Wrote: Yes
Well, at least I couldn't influence it. I just changed the location of BIOS settings in the table. And, unfortunately, this is the limit of my capabilities regarding the activation of XMP profiles in your BIOS. I'm sorry.
Maybe if I know exact XMP values you can put this into BIOS?
find
quote
(10-06-2021, 06:46 AM)pitu20012 Wrote: Maybe if I know exact XMP values you can put this into BIOS?
There's no way I can do this.
find
quote
(02-21-2021, 12:11 AM)I am also looking for this BiOS for my Clevo W370ST. Please help me. Thank you. Wrote: Could someone please send me a prema modified bios for the Clevo model W35xSTQ_370ST?

Thanks in advance
find
quote
(12-05-2021, 07:32 PM)benbeosh Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 12:11 AM)I am also looking for this BiOS for my Clevo W370ST. Please help me. Thank you. Wrote: Could someone please send me a prema modified bios for the Clevo model W35xSTQ_370ST?

Thanks in advance

Hello, you need to ask Prema. You can do it in these place:
http://forum.notebookreview.com/members/prema.109539/
https://premamod.com
find
quote
Please im looking for a compatible bios for a Clevo PC50HS I've got the Oryx Pro 8. and I absolutely HATE the CoreBoot Bios and the EC they are using. its not compatable at all with any of the fan programs made for clevo nor do the led keyboard programs work. ive got a RTX 3080 16GB in mine.

if anyone has a bios for this model id love a copy or a bios update that works would be great as well.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)