Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 813
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108113
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1319
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14374
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 253
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425702
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227803
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119732
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310657
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62242

Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
(03-21-2023, 02:52 AM)viravera Wrote: Hi Feluchi! I actually have the same exact setup as the previous poster. I have a P775TM1-G from ProStar, with an i7-8700K and a GTX1080. I've recently installed 128GB of RAM and can currently only access 64. I'm currently running BIOS 1.7.29 with EC 1.05.03. Would it be possible to get the unlocked BIOS? Thanks in advance.
Hello! Your mod is complete. Check your PM.
find
quote
Hello Feluchi, I have a Clevo p775TM1-G with 2080 and 9900k bios version 1.07.29 Everything worked fine, then I decided to detach the m2 and the hdd and one ssd, when I reassembled them the ssd and hdd are no longer detected neither in the bios nor in windows... the 2 m2 work without problems.
Neither ssd nor hdd are detected on the bios even if the sata ports are in AHCI mode, I tried to do a clear cmos but without success nothing changed ... Can I have a bios mod that recognizes the ports again and that maybe I give more settings? Thank you very much
find
quote
Hello,
I have a P775TM1 (Octane V) from PC Specialist with i8700k and 1080 mxm.
Current Bios is 1.05.10 with EC 1.05.03

Can i have a newer one and if possible unlocked?
Thanks
find
quote
(03-25-2023, 12:13 PM)Desperado1788 Wrote: Hello,
I have a P775TM1 (Octane V) from PC Specialist  with i8700k and 1080 mxm.
Current Bios is 1.05.10 with EC 1.05.03

Can i have a newer one and if possible unlocked?
Thanks

Hello, you can download the latest bios version and update your bios version from this link: https://goo.su/Ry3m
find
quote
Hello Feluchi, can you help me with an unlocked bios mod that gives me the ability to enable sata ports somehow?
I just have a bios mod that works, mine must be corrupted in some way... It doesn't detect sata ports for me at all.

I thank you
find
quote
(03-26-2023, 02:17 AM)Pablo12345 Wrote: Hello Feluchi, can you help me with an unlocked bios mod that gives me the ability to enable sata ports somehow?
I just have a bios mod that works, mine must be corrupted in some way... It doesn't detect sata ports for me at all.

I thank you
Hello, no, in your case, any unlocked bios can not help. I recommend you contacting a repair center.
find
quote
Hello, are there any unlocked Bios for Clevo P7xxTM1? I have a severe problem with real-time audio... 

This is the report from LatencyMod:

"Conclusion: Your system seems to be having difficulty handling real-time audio and other tasks. You may experience drop outs, clicks or pops due to buffer underruns. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates."

The Driver is "ACPI.sys" and as far I as know it's connected to the power management and the battery of my laptop... 
My Bios is showing very few options...
find
quote
Hi, I'm looking for unlocked bios to my laptop based on Clevo P775TM1-G, please.
thanks.
find
quote
(04-16-2023, 02:27 AM)muratgunay Wrote: Hi, I'm looking for unlocked bios to my laptop based on Clevo P775TM1-G, please.
thanks.

Hello! Your bios mod is complete. I sent it to you in PM.
find
quote
Any chance I could get an unlocked Bios for the P775tm1-g?

Thx in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)