Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221697
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118838
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 124
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6612
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 220
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308820
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61667
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 410
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20054
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168712
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6094
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5588
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60874
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274765
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 741
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24713
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694575

Compaq Presario F761US Remove Whitelist Please
#11
the bios on my compaq 700 looks like the same one also
laptop :compaq f700
hp file : sp52463.exe
file link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52001-52500/sp52463.exe
bios : 30EAF0A.WPH

would very much appreciate a re post of this file also.
thanks in advance !
find
quote
#12
just to confirm my laptop details

Laptop: HP G6061EA (G6000)
File Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52001-52500/sp52463.exe
bios Type: Pheonix
Revision : F.0A
Released: 2011-03-31

Thanks you very much
find
quote
#13
I have just replaced my WIFI card in a Compaq F700. My recommended bios is sp52463. I would very much appreciate if you could you provide a the modified 30EAF0A.WPH again?

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#14
I also have a Compaq F700. My recommended bios is sp52463. I would appreciate if you could you post the modified 30EAF0A.WPH link again. Thanks
find
quote
#15
(03-12-2012, 08:02 AM)RMAC Wrote: I also have a Compaq F700. My recommended bios is sp52463. I would appreciate if you could you post the modified 30EAF0A.WPH link again. Thanks

I was able to rebuild my bios with the modified VEN, DEV, and SUBSYS. If you provide me with your old and new VEN, DEV, and SUBSYS then I will help you get your new BIOS.WPH.

If you need to get these numbers just boot your computer and then install the wireless card while it is running. Then go to your device manager and look in the properties of the wireless card > details > Hardware Ids.
find
quote
#16
(03-12-2012, 06:50 PM)Soulpole Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 08:02 AM)RMAC Wrote: I also have a Compaq F700. My recommended bios is sp52463. I would appreciate if you could you post the modified 30EAF0A.WPH link again. Thanks

I was able to rebuild my bios with the modified VEN, DEV, and SUBSYS. If you provide me with your old and new VEN, DEV, and SUBSYS then I will help you get your new BIOS.WPH.

If you need to get these numbers just boot your computer and then install the wireless card while it is running. Then go to your device manager and look in the properties of the wireless card > details > Hardware Ids.

Hi Soulpole,

Thanks for the offer for help. I also was able to rebuild my bios to except my new card. It's good to learn something new even if it is a little challenging the first time!

Thanks Again for the kind offer,
RMAC
find
quote
#17
can some1 re-upload the modified bios..the link does not work..
find
quote
#18
I'll give you the same offer I gave RMAC.
find
quote
#19
Hi, I believe I need the unlocked version of the same bios. I'm hoping somewhere within the unlocked version I will be able to make configuration changes to USB. I am having problems getting the ports to run at full speed despite using different operating systems, updated BIOS files, updated Chipset drivers, Hotfixes, service packs, etc. I believe if I were able, to say disable legacy support or force the 2.0 speed, then my USB issues would be resolved. Here are my specs:

Computer: Compaq Presario notebook F759WM (F700 Series)
Bios Type: Phoenix 4.0 Release 6.1
Bios Version: F.0A
Bios Build Date: 3/22/11
Bios Link Location: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52001-52500/sp52463.exe

Thanks
find
quote
#20
Also I own a Compaq Presario F710EL (AMD Sempron64, mainboard Quanta 30D3) . I've made a reflow, increased heat sink and installed Windows7.
Anything is working perfectly, but I'm looking for a modded bios, in order to control fan speed. Is it possible?
Regards
Donald
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)