Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 149
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104273
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 954
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3326
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8296
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8011
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425500
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227427
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119616
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Dell C521 SLICK 2.1 request
#1
I am requesting an SLIC 2.1 mod for Dell Dimension C521

-Manufacturer: Dell
-Model: DIMENSION C521
-Bios Revision : 1.1.11
-Bios Type : Phoenix
-Bios SLIC : Currently 2.0
-Bios Link : http://downloads.dell.com/bios/DMC521-010111.EXE

ACPI Tables: https://www.box.com/s/43604060705a78c61068

Thanks!
find
quote
#2
(08-06-2012, 01:37 AM)SpockBR Wrote: I am requesting an SLIC 2.1 mod for Dell Dimension C521

-Manufacturer: Dell
-Model: DIMENSION C521
-Bios Revision : 1.1.11
-Bios Type : Phoenix
-Bios SLIC : Currently 2.0
-Bios Link : http://downloads.dell.com/bios/DMC521-010111.EXE

ACPI Tables: https://www.box.com/s/43604060705a78c61068

Thanks!

Dell DIMENSION C521
Bios Revision : 1.1.11
Bios SLIC : DELL 2.1
Bios mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?tibwe9qg38t9n43
Update from windows.
Please post results.
find
quote
#3
(08-06-2012, 03:16 AM)sovem Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 01:37 AM)SpockBR Wrote: I am requesting an SLIC 2.1 mod for Dell Dimension C521

-Manufacturer: Dell
-Model: DIMENSION C521
-Bios Revision : 1.1.11
-Bios Type : Phoenix
-Bios SLIC : Currently 2.0
-Bios Link : http://downloads.dell.com/bios/DMC521-010111.EXE

ACPI Tables: https://www.box.com/s/43604060705a78c61068

Thanks!

Dell DIMENSION C521
Bios Revision : 1.1.11
Bios SLIC : DELL 2.1
Bios mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?tibwe9qg38t9n43
Update from windows.
Please post results.

Doesn't Work!

error message: "Bios Checksum is incorrect"

Can I use same method and file describe in thread "Dell Dimension E520 BIOS 2.4.0 with SLIC 2.1 Mod" http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-De...l-2-1-SLIC, using Microsoft vbs script?
find
quote
#4
(08-07-2012, 12:20 AM)SpockBR Wrote: Doesn't Work!

error message: "Bios Checksum is incorrect"

Can I use same method and file describe in thread "Dell Dimension E520 BIOS 2.4.0 with SLIC 2.1 Mod" http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-De...l-2-1-SLIC, using Microsoft vbs script?
I know this is an older thread but I came here from Google, this was the first result, so I thought in case any else was interested, I'd respond.

Are you referring to the part where they tell you to run slmgr.vbs ? If so, no. slmgr.vbs is a Microsoft VBS script that's designed to install certificates and product keys, among some other things. Once you successfully update your BIOS with the SLIC v2.1 data, then you would use slmgr.vbs to install the matching certificate using slmgr.vbs and a pre-activation product key.

If you still need a modded BIOS, I think I found one and I can upload it later or point you to a download link. It doesn't appear to contain the certificate though, so I'll have to figure out which one to use and I can update you. Please let me know if anyone still needs it.

Thanks!
find
quote
#5
Also arriving late here but is there a modded bios somewhere? Preferably one that supports Athlon X4. Cheers.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)