Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425534
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227469
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Dell E6410 BIOS Password
#31
[quote pid='75912' dateline='1409159328']
Hi friend,
use this tool, run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/56932575

Let me know
Regards

P.S. post a link to Original Bios !!!

guys i havnt tried dis yet but hope it helps, How to reset dell latitude bios password.

I'm not sure whether its already been done but when I searched I found nothing aside from using a paperclip and shorting it out. So I'm going to post my method.

1 turn your dell latitude on and access the BIOS. Go to the security tab and at the bottom there should be the serial number. Copy it down to a piece of paper. its format should be something like (11111111-111a)

2 Boot into hirens boot cd/mini windows XP. (you can do this on the latitude or another computer. It does not matter.) click on the HBCDMenu and go to programs/password and keys/BIOS Master password generator. open it. type 1 and then enter the serial number. it should now give you the master BIOS password for that computer.

*This password will work no matter what the user has set as the password. so its a good idea to keep it on file*

This is my method to get the dell latitude BIOS Password.
I know it could have been written better and there probably other ways too but I like this one.

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...S-Password
[/quote]

Hey BDMaster...thanks for this tip regarding Hiren's Boot Disk. That tool worked like a charm! I would like to add some clarifications and additions to your instructions however.

First, for your Step 1 an additional clarification would be the you have to press the 'Unlock System' button to get the code you will enter in the Master BIOS PW tool.

Second, once you are in the tool and enter the 'code', it spits out a bunch of numbers under 3 headings: 'Old HDD serial number', 'HDD serial number', and 'New HDD serial number'. Under 'HDD serial number' there were 5 (I think) strings of characters. I tried the string under Old first and that didn't work, however I didn't press CTRL+Enter with that one. I'm not sure if CTRL+Enter is essential, but as someone suggested that it is, I tried that with the first character string in the middle section (HDD serial number). Viola! Wham, bam...thank you M'am! This was for the Dell Latitude E6410 that I got for free from a client that bought a new laptop. Sockamuweege! :-)

Wayniack!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)