Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108063
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425654
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227623
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

Dell Vostro 200 v1.0.16 Experimental Unlocking & Upgrading Project
#41
Good day to all! I'm also having problems with winflash it says something like file does not match the onboard bios, my current bios now is 1.0.16 on my vostro 200.

*Update*
finally got it to work using winflash 1.92, was using an older version before. I used the modded version with slic2.1 and configured my disks to raid0 and installing win8pro now, hope everythings fine and won't crash Smile
find
quote
#42
Tried the same modded firmware with my other vostro 200 which is identical with the one that I formerly flashed it on but no raid config, I selected AHCI instead and upon booting and trying to install win8pro, it can't detect any bootable device but it says SATA0 and SATA1 installed, SATA0 is where my HDD is and SATA1 is where my ODD is and I selected cdrom to boot first. Also tried flashing the 2nd modded version and the third but all are the same, I tried the first modded instead and it worked on that particular PC but AHCI bios won't appear during post but everything's fine, the computer boots smoothly and is quick. Will there be another update on the modded 1.0.16 firmware? Thanks all
find
quote
#43
Hey, is there a chance of more updates on this, Dansolo? I would like to have the option of RAID and AHCI without having to flash the BIOS to swap between the two Smile
find
quote
#44
I flashed the bios with the second edition and it looks like well. So I go into bios and set sata mode to ahci. Installaton go well but when I tried to reboot, it sailed no boot device available; SATA-0: Installed. Then I hit F12 to select hd and found that the hd is showed as scsi-0: p0-wdc wd800jd-75msa3.
Any help will be appreciated!
find
quote
#45
I use winflash to flash my vostro 200, now I found that my NIC mac address reset to ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff. How to fix it?
find
quote
#46
I had tried to recovery it from my backup bios, but the mac address is still ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff. Who can help me?
find
quote
#47
Updated bios with 2nd rom with winflash 1.94 now i lost my mac address. I have made a backup from the original, is there any way to restore it? i thicked all options when flashed, so its updated all boot/main block etc.
find
quote
#48
lost Mac of intel ? use the intel LAN EPROM flash tool .. i seen it somewhere
or maybe with awdflash u can specify mac address.
find
quote
#49
--wrong post--
find
quote
#50
first post and dumb [censored] question, I have recently acquired a vostro 200, with a 7400 CPU married it with a powerful 7870 graphics card intended for stop gap game machine running latest windows 8.1 preview until full ver release later...

Since I am running 3 different size SSDs under 250 GB I am looking to see if I can run AHCI mode.

Has any one tried windows 8 / 8.1 on the moded bios. If I am just to have AHCI working, which of the three bios should I get?

thank you very much

regards..
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)