Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable signature
Hello, I have modified HP BIOS with H20EZE, but now InsydeFlash won't flash BIOS because signature is different.

How to flash without signature?
find
Lots more details needed here. What board is this? Please link stock BIOS package download from manufacturer.
find
(06-13-2019, 12:08 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Lots more details needed here.  What board is this?  Please link stock BIOS package download from manufacturer.

LoTs MoRe DeTaIlS NeEdEd HeRe

Lol

here's everything you need to know. 

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...PU-support
find
Nope, still not enough really, there is severalMANY G4 models. Please give me your full model name off the sticker on bottom of system, and link me to your stock BIOS download from HP

Also, what did you modify, and how? Please also attach your mod BIOS if you want it check out, if you are unsure if mod is OK or not.
This check has nothing to do with signature, only wanted to check to be sure your mod BIOS is OK in general as it's very easy to break a BIOS with wrong edit or wrong tools etc and even if it looks OK in tools after mod it can still be easily broken and you might not notice.
find
(Yesterday, 11:35 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Nope, still not enough really, there is severalMANY G4 models.  Please give me your full model name off the sticker on bottom of system, and link me to your stock BIOS download from HP

Also, what did you modify, and how?  Please also attach your mod BIOS if you want it check out, if you are unsure if mod is OK or not.
This check has nothing to do with signature, only wanted to check to be sure your mod BIOS is OK in general as it's very easy to break a BIOS with wrong edit or wrong tools etc and even if it looks OK in tools after mod it can still be easily broken and you might not notice.

hp pavilion g4 1311nr

I used H20EZE 100.00.2.13.

Also used InsydeFlash .exe that was made for this laptop by using 7-zip to extract the BIOS update .exe.

You need to rename the attached file from .zip to .fd since the forum won't let me attach it.

Attached Files
.zip   Insyde-F.46.zip (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 0)
find