Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107559
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1310
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3533
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9176
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8714
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425611
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227502
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119695
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310569
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

ECS HP MCP61PM-HM Nettle2
#1
This might sound odd, but I am trying to restore the goofy HP boot splash screen to the bios. I am working with this bios... V5.27 (attachment Net5.zip)
I am attempting to get this BMP installed/ inserted into the bios (Labeled HP_A_1.zip)
Also, in case it is necessary, here is a link to HP for the bios update HP LINK
I think that I must be doing something wrong, so any advice is welcome.

Thanks in advance
amiller


Attached Files
.zip   Net5.zip (Size: 394.74 KB / Downloads: 43)
.zip   HP_A_1.zip (Size: 3.94 KB / Downloads: 24)
find
quote
#2
Your BIOS already has a boot-screen? It is possiblke, that there is no more "hook" for displaying the bootscreen but here (@bios-mods) you can get several BIOSes with logo and unlocked features where you can add/replace the logo... Else I'm sure one of my colleages here may help you find everything for your complete satisfaction! Wink

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#3
(07-12-2011, 03:05 AM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: Your BIOS already has a boot-screen? It is possiblke, that there is no more "hook" for displaying the bootscreen but here (@bios-mods) you can get several BIOSes with logo and unlocked features where you can add/replace the logo... Else I'm sure one of my colleages here may help you find everything for your complete satisfaction! Wink

Thank you for looking into this. I'm not sure if it is something hardware related, or if i'm just not doing something right. I've tried the unlocked 5.27 bios that was written up by The Wiz, but that does not show a bootsplash screen other than the diagnostic screen. I have done some looking for another bios, that would work, but am coming up short. Perhaps I am not using the correct search keywords. Could you suggest a better bios? Thanks in advance. BTW i do have another BIOS chip that I have successfully hotswapped to the bios currently in the machine incase of a bad flash.

Aaron

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)