Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108065
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227644
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

First attempt on AsRock AliveNF6G-VSTA CPU Support
#41
(04-03-2011, 01:23 PM)ART Wrote: ДЯК! Ok Sempron 145 (SDX145HBGMBOX 9J33592H00495) asrock_alivenf6g-vsta_bios_226.zip

Hi, has there been any news lately on this mod? The thread appears to be dead. I want to upgrade my X2 4000 to an Athlon II X4.

Regards
find
quote
#42
Well as of right now Agena series is still all that we have updated microcode wise, there was something that changed in the BIOS structure for the Athlon II series CPUs that may be in bootblock programming that can be pretty dangerous to modify, but I will try to re-study some modules and see if I overlooked something.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#43
Sorry if I take this discussion but I would like to know if I should buy a new processor for this mobo asrock aliveNf6G_vsta or buy a new motherboard. I need to know in particular what are the most powerful processors that could fit with the flash bios to 2.26. Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#44
anyone can help me understand if I can solve my problem??
find
quote
#45
i guys!
I have just upgrated my bios to v2.26 it works great ...the only problem was that windows couldnt recognized LAN so had to remove and add again but now its fine.
And now I have upgrated my CPU to X4 435 and it work fine so... thank you. Have a nice day.
find
quote
#46
Hi, I am also interested in this upgrade.
"p" motherboard has AGESA 3.1.6.0, "g" has AGESA 3.3.2.0.
I was able to force upgrade my "p" with the "g" bios ( /X option), my athlon 2850e was recognised instead of being "unrecognised cpu" BUT
network stopped to work correctly (I expected audio to fail because of diferent codec chip) unless network chip are same on "p" and "g" board.
I am now looking for AGESA replace with mmtool/ami_1b_splitter/...
Note : Bios chip is a W25X40VA and I have an external programmer (TL866) to recover.
My goal is to make my "p" board start with an Athlon II X2 215.
Any help will be welcomed !
Regards, Seb.
find
quote
#47
Hi Seb, here's a bios for you to try at your own risk if you'd still like to give it a try (P6 microcode module and cpu patches from donor bios into your bios)

Haven't touched the AGESA module - better try the simpler things first!

Let me know!

Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ol6ehl
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)