Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424195
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309547
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169168
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6272
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61123

GA-EP45T-UD3LR
#81
There is as well long "bzzzzz" sound on final start ... this is like BIOS is informing about something wrong with Tunning
find
quote
#82
I have as well the concept that default in bios are so different now to this specifications for Xenons that it gets two different ways to check compatibility with Quad cores or extreme that way gets confused, or it is set to 1600 for CPU... i.d.k., all bios should be analyzed. Step one: we have to make/assemble bios based on this I got from another forum. Add 3.0 xenon and ROM for Raid and test it again. If it will not work I will start to check Hardware. I dislike it truly, as it is so much work involved in disassembling all PC stuffed with all hardware. But will have to do it if playing with Bios will not help. The biggest evidence that it is Bios is this that after this strange starting procedure PC can work 24 h full load without any problems, mem is set and CPU is set and top speed is for CPU 3.350 MHz and for memory it reaches 1460 MHz. All comes from Speccy and CPUID and GPUID, all sound, but the just cold start.
find
quote
#83
CPUID hardware monitor beside obvious mistake on 12V has shown all max clocks as I said


Attached Files
.txt   HWMonitor.txt (Size: 23.59 KB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#84
Speccy will not show you anything that fail safe vs optimized uses, nothing to check there. Trust me, I know these boards and how they act in all situations.

What you mentioned about CPU, I forget all about any of that, please refresh me with details. Why did Xeon not work, it should be working, did I do the BIOS mod? Are you sure the Xeon works? Did you put back stock BIOS after that, or not? I do remember you having issues with RAID ROMs etc, and all that mess.

Cold start issues are sometimes common with certain BIOS (Usually older BIOS worse than newer/latest beta etc) Can also sometimes be caused by CMOS related issues, if every time your CMOS is cleared when powered down, each cold boot may be loading fail safe due to that too, but the memory beeps (many fast) when this happens is due to memory/settings alone not just failed CMOS saving or fail safe loading auto due to whatever reason. Do you have multi meter? If yes, remove your CMOS battery and check if it's at 3V or above, if less than 3V when testing off the board, then you need new CMOS battery
find
quote
#85
good point I will replace the battery with the new one .. have them plenty Smile
find
quote
#86
good point I will replace the battery with the new one .. have them plenty Smile
just measured 3.28v no failure, reset all bios with power off and battery out and reset shorten. Then minimum adjustments. Raid and so on..
I will see tomorrow morning result of a cold start
find
quote
#87
What voltage and clock monitor you suggest?
find
quote
#88
I don't know what hardware you are using now. At least we know it's not CMOS battery issue
find
quote
#89
it is not... as I said I reset gigabyte bios tuning to all auto.
And it was same as with tunning.
About Hardware,
the list of hardware to check is:
1/. the modifier sticker for xenon
2/. overall CPU socket
3/. capacitors on board
4/. capacitors in PSU
but
This weekend I will prepare files for new bios compilation first.
and with your respectful help try to set up it again.
I will come back to Bios it was all working properly before OROM change.
Have to dig it out from another website.
find
quote
#90
Once you find that BIOS you can flash it again and all will be back to how you had it before you tried the different oroms.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)