Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424115
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3550
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223707
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6734
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 563
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20213
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6259
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 765
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5732
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61102
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274942

GA-EP45T-UD3LR
Can you see what is changed in this BIOS that it shows/execute 1.6 V for memory? << what??

Yes, X5482 << OK Yes! and check E5450 << There is no check, only do (Says Yoda Big Grin)
find
quote
OK, I see now in auto mode 1.6v for memory,
And let's add this CPUs >> this you mean about there is no check.
11.xx OROM would be great also.

SmileSmileSmile

I like Yoda Smile
find
quote
Check actual voltage with HWInfo64 or AIDA64. But, auto can vary depending on current speed, or what's in the SPD

So you want 11.xx orom (11.2.0.1527_TRIM), X5482 + E5450 microcodes. What BIOS do you want these mods in?
find
quote
HWInfo bluescreened my PC, AIDA did not try yet. The voltage I have changed back to 1.5 in Bios Tunning and all works well. with 1.6 V it was not really stable.
find
quote
Asmedia driver is not working with HWI, I made it run and I see no problems with manual voltage change done for memory.
find
quote
HWInfo blue screen? Try again, do not change any settings or check any boxes, just run, if it stalls on flushing buffer kill via task manager (Wait for death) then run again and it should run properly.
find
quote
Yes, I did manage to run it. On HWI forum there was direction about Asmedia drivers to replace them with generic.
And it worked.
APP bios version, the 12e or 10 we can test which is better. This two versions for the testing and decide finally.
This BIOS I have now was modified and shows ver 10. but this voltage for RAM is too high so should not be considered.
I think this will be my last attempt to change anything in this PC.
Xmas and my study starting 12 January will stop me from making any "dangerous" action for next year Smile
I have for now too much in RL to be sorted beside all this also.
Thanks in advance and for all before
find
quote
Set your own voltage manually for memory! I will make BIOS F10 and F12 for you tonight with (11.2.0.1527_TRIM), X5482 + E5450 microcodes

*Edit - I've already sent you F12e with all mods you wanted
EP45T-UD3LR-F12e-Mod -
Update all CPU microcodes + add 771 specific microcodes
Update Intel RAID Rom from v8.0.0.1039 to v11.2.0.1527
Intel/Realtek PXE PCIe GBE Controller update from v2.33 to v2.63

Do you still need F10 with 11.2 as well? I sent with 11.5 already
find
quote
I have to check all that was before.
find
quote
I can make you F10 tonight if you still need with 11.2 + Microcodes, but the 12e I already did, so link here in this thread if you can't find it on your end.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)