Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 798
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425657
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227626
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

GA-X38-DQ6 modding request
#1
Hi!

I got gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6 mobo. You can find latest BIOS "F9J" here: Bios ver F9J

My mobo got ICH9 and Gigabyte GBB36X controller on it (this is JMicron JMB363, more info here: JMICRON JMB363).
Extracted bios with CBROM 1.98 and found that this bios contains old things.
I would like to replace existing ICH9 option rom from MATRIX storage manager to latest RST Rapid Storage Manager option ROM
(
- ICH9RAID.BIN
- ICH8AHCI.BIN
these are old things
)
and Gigabyte's controller option ROM
(
- JMB59.BIN - this is v0.59
) to the latest 1.07.00 version.
I have found option ROM for cards with this chipset here: OPTION ROM
, but my JMICROM is integrated chipset on mobo.
Pls anyone can help me?
find
quote
#2
Intel Matrix RAID 8.7
JMicron JMB363 1.08.01
Realtek PXE 2.37


Attached Files
.zip   x38dq6-IMR87-JM10801-RPXE237.zip (Size: 482.05 KB / Downloads: 24)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#3
(01-16-2011, 12:58 AM)Dansolo Wrote: Intel Matrix RAID 8.7
JMicron JMB363 1.08.01
Realtek PXE 2.37

I appreciate you trying to help me but unfortunatelly this modding wont work on my mobo. I flashed this version but my mobo wont boot up anymore. I will recover somehow my old bios, but now i cant even see boot screen.
I'll be back after i had luck to make my mobo work again.
find
quote
#4
Finally i had luck to recover my old bios thanks to article found here: how to corrupt main bios post and recover old bios.
I shortened Serial Input PIN and Clock Input and my bios became corrupted after my mobo succesfully recover working old BIOS.

So time to try again modding BIOS. Anyone can help me?
I would like to try step by step modded BIOS, to find out whitch modding will work or not.

Can you send me modded BIOS only modding at first from intels Matrix Storage to intels Rapid Storage option rom?
Latest and 1 before latest version. Thx.
find
quote
#5
I don't think I did anything that should have caused a problem but someone else can try if they want.

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)