Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Today 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6547
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308306
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61571
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19972
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168480
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6005
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 548
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5504
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60763
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274692
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 678
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24648
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693840
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174058
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 948
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 520
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59569

[GUIDE] How to modify AMI MSI BIOS to unlock full features (UEFI Aptio4)
#41
(10-12-2019, 08:27 AM)Nawafwabs Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 05:21 AM)HorseRider Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 05:07 AM)Nawafwabs Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 07:43 PM)HorseRider Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 07:41 PM)Nawafwabs Wrote: after modify my bios then save AMIBCP crash and save nothing

my motherboard : ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA

use new version from AMI website 4.5.3
i cant download it , no download link for AMIBCP 5.11

i will post link soon, check back in 24 hours

Im waiting

sorry girlfriend came over and wanted sexytimes for a few days

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ib3r71jg9...sTools.zip
find
quote
#42
(10-12-2019, 08:31 AM)HorseRider Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:27 AM)Nawafwabs Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 05:21 AM)HorseRider Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 05:07 AM)Nawafwabs Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 07:43 PM)HorseRider Wrote: use new version from AMI website 4.5.3
i cant download it , no download link for AMIBCP 5.11

i will post link soon, check back in 24 hours

Im waiting

sorry girlfriend came over and wanted sexytimes for a few days

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ib3r71jg9...sTools.zip

Nothing work :Sad
find
quote
#43
(10-20-2019, 10:58 AM)Nawafwabs Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:31 AM)HorseRider Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:27 AM)Nawafwabs Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 05:21 AM)HorseRider Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 05:07 AM)Nawafwabs Wrote: i cant download it , no download link for AMIBCP 5.11

i will post link soon, check back in 24 hours

Im waiting

sorry girlfriend came over and wanted sexytimes for a few days

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ib3r71jg9...sTools.zip

Nothing work :Sad

Some BIOS are locked down. I can edit Dell BIOS after read and save, but I cannot flash.
find
quote
#44
I tried to use this guide, but somehow i seem to be unable to unlock my bios. Every change I make in the ROM doesn't really work, except hiding something, which is already shown. I set show to "Yes" and Access to "USER" on nearly everything but the bios still looks the same.
Does anyone have any Tips?

Thanks devryd
find
quote
#45
(12-06-2019, 06:42 PM)Devryd Wrote: I tried to use this guide, but somehow i seem to be unable to unlock my bios. Every change I make in the ROM doesn't really work, except hiding something, which is already shown. I set show to "Yes" and Access to "USER" on nearly everything but the bios still looks the same.
Does anyone have any Tips?

Thanks devryd

Try Intel Flash Programming Tool to extract BIOS instead.
find
quote
#46
Ok ill try
Thanks

Where can i find the Programm and what is different about it?
find
quote
#47
I used intel flash programming tool to geet the bios from my machine, but it is exactly the same. Do you have a different idea?
find
quote
#48
(12-07-2019, 10:26 AM)Devryd Wrote: I used intel flash programming tool to geet the bios from my machine, but it is exactly the same. Do you have a different idea?

Hi! I have same problem as you posted previously, my bios won`t change after flashing. Everything stays stock, after I Flash modified, I download from rom modified and can see that it`s still stock. Mine is also dell(Alienware).
Did you find any solution?
find
quote
#49
Hello pro.phantom and everyone,
I am trying to add nvme into bios on dell OptiPlex 9030 aio, but always failed. The bios file downloaded from dell it is exe file and cannot be extracted. I also failed to extract rom file from my pc bios. is there any to modify dell OptiPlex 9030 bios to make it support booting from nvme ssd?
find
quote
#50
(05-17-2020, 02:48 PM)albert_huynh Wrote: Hello pro.phantom and everyone,
I am trying to add nvme into bios on dell OptiPlex 9030 aio, but always failed. The bios file downloaded from dell it is exe file and cannot be extracted. I also failed to extract rom file from my pc bios. is there any to modify dell OptiPlex 9030 bios to make it support booting from nvme ssd?

No, Dell locks bios down. You can try modding chip pins to force RW or use SPI Flash Tool (Serial Programming Interface)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)