Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224899
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

Gateway 93.13 Bios SLIC 2.1 Needed Please
#1
Requesting SLIC 2.1 for Gateway ML6720 Notebook

-Motherboard and Model : Gateway ML6720 Notebook
-Bios Revision : Oasis-SR BIOS Update Version 93.13
-Bios Type : Phoenix
-Bios SLIC : 2.0
-Bios Link : ftp://esupport:vImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/bios/9539667.exe
-RW-everything: https://app.box.com/s/71d9xi1em2ni7crod5cn


Attached Files
.zip   AcpiTbls.zip (Size: 28.34 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#2
(12-21-2013, 02:23 AM)dzrkdw Wrote: Requesting SLIC 2.1 for Gateway ML6720 Notebook

-Motherboard and Model : Gateway ML6720 Notebook
-Bios Revision : Oasis-SR BIOS Update Version 93.13
-Bios Type : Phoenix
-Bios SLIC : 2.0
-Bios Link : ftp://esupport:vImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/bios/9539667.exe
-RW-everything: https://app.box.com/s/71d9xi1em2ni7crod5cn

Slic: ACER 2.1
Bios mod: Gateway_ML6720_93.13_ACER21
https://app.box.com/s/2u14vmsza65gcei4qeb2
Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#3
(12-21-2013, 03:15 AM)sovem Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 02:23 AM)dzrkdw Wrote: Requesting SLIC 2.1 for Gateway ML6720 Notebook

-Motherboard and Model : Gateway ML6720 Notebook
-Bios Revision : Oasis-SR BIOS Update Version 93.13
-Bios Type : Phoenix
-Bios SLIC : 2.0
-Bios Link : ftp://esupport:vImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/bios/9539667.exe
-RW-everything: https://app.box.com/s/71d9xi1em2ni7crod5cn

Slic: ACER 2.1
Bios mod: Gateway_ML6720_93.13_ACER21
https://app.box.com/s/2u14vmsza65gcei4qeb2
Please post results.

Sovem- Thank you for your quick reply. SUCCESS on SLIC 2.1 !!! I had a few issues. I followed the clear directions in the README.txt. Flashed windows version of original bios first per the README.txt. No problems. Tried to flash modded bios via winplash and got:

"Bios update failed. Failed to flash bios image bios image verification failed. Error code -149"

I did follow the README.txt and I removed the flags and I had the correct DMI settings. I then created a DOS boot USB stick with Rufus and copied the modified DOS files to the stick. I booted off the stick and ran "flash.BAT". Bios updated successfully and machine rebooted. After boot I used the DavidXXW SLIC Toolkit V3.2 to confirm SLIC 2.1 which I did have (EXCELLENT !). I had a cert error but I hit the "Open Ext Cert." and browsed to the provided ACER.XRM-MS and was good. I confirmed SLIC 2.1 and the that the cert (ACER.XRM-MS) was valid in Vista and now it is time for Win 7 Ultimate. I needed this done before Christmas and Sovem made it happen. Thank you so very much Sovem ! I did rate you with a +1 and you are excellent ! BRAVO !
find
quote
#4
Thanks for feedback.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#5
Any chance to make DROPBOX working???
find
quote
#6
(12-22-2013, 05:23 PM)c2701 Wrote: Any chance to make DROPBOX working???

c2701-

That Gateway Mega Bios Pack is gone and I have tried to have it reposted. You can see me begging if you read down through it.

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ha...46#pid7846

It doesn't matter because even if you had it none of those will work with your ML6227b. I read all of the supported models for 77.09, 77.12 and 77.15 and unfortunately your ML6227b cannot run any of those bioses. Even Gateway does not have the official 77.11 at their site:

ftp://esupport:vImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/p...ista/bios/

Since I have never seen 77.11 modded ever and since you cannot download the original bios for a official request:

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...uest--7108

Your chances are extremely slim. If you can pull this off you will be the only one on the Internet that has. I don't mean to be a wet blanket but I thought you should know. Good luck sir.
find
quote
#7
To be honest - I finally made it. I successfully injected SLIC 2.1 into my extracted BIOS. I don't remember if it was Toshiba's or Acer's (I tried a lot different) Post me if you want it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)