Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227627
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

Gateway LT31 AHCI unlock Bios request
#1
Hi all,

I would like get my bios to show the AHCI option for my Gateway LT3119u. It is in IDE mode now and there is no way to change it.

I know the bios is phoenix and I saw results for the modified bios on google but all links are dead now so I post a request out of desperation.

This is the official bios available online: http://global-download.gateway.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Gateway_3307_A_A.zip?acerid=634462101009228483&Step1=NETBOOK&Step2=LT%20SERIES&Step3=LT31&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=GATEWAY&SC=PA_6G

If I need to use the bios backup tool to get the bios please let me know.

Thank you
find
quote
#2
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
Try this one with unlocked AHCI option :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?t57px33ujo54zay

i will wait your reply .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#4
Hi, thank you for your help.

I started by backup the BIOS using the winphlash provided. But the program closed itself before the backup occur. Since the backing up fail I cannot continue.
find
quote
#5
you can flash from DOS , follow the steps in this thread :-

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HO...GINAL-BIOS


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#6
Hi,

Am I running into any risk by not backing up my Bios before flashing the new one? As much as I would love to have ACHI and appreciate the help you are giving, I just want to understand the risk before I go on.

Thanks.
find
quote
#7
No,there is no risk from this .
but sure there is a risk for any flash process as if the power was cut or you interrupt the process the BIOS will be bricked .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#8
Have you tried the unlocked BIOS ! please leave a feedback .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#9
(02-15-2012, 06:29 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Try this one with unlocked AHCI option :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?t57px33ujo54zay
Just an FYI...

I just flashed this BIOS onto my Gateway LT31 using the DOS method shown at http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HO...GINAL-BIOS .

The Phlash program went through all the steps and then the laptop restarted. Now I just get a black screen.

I'm assuming that I just bricked my laptop completely, since I don't know any way to recover after the BIOS update - especially since the laptop doesn't do anything now.
find
quote
#10
You said that you have access to the official BIOS update from the manufacturer. You should be able to recover the BIOS using the CRISIS program and a 2 or less GB flash drive. Look at the top of this webpage and hover your mouse over "BIOS Recovery" (2 to the right of "Forums"), click on "Phoenix." Follow the instructions there. I will compile a list of possible CRISIS key combinations and post it later on.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)