Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14001
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424471
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224556
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169331
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

General method to remove whitelist from Insyde BIOS
#11
Dear hspumanti,
can u try this out for white list if possible. or if even there's any chance.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48501-49000/sp48758.exe

its 2 mb bios from HP G60 series.(current)
find
quote
#12
(08-24-2010, 02:12 PM)neeraj Wrote: Dear hspumanti,
can u try this out for white list if possible. or if even there's any chance.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48501-49000/sp48758.exe

its 2 mb bios from HP G60 series.(current)

Same here, I got a wireless card that won't work with that exact bios and laptop
I'd appreciate it if someone could remove it or post a method to unlock/mod the 2mb Insyde bios.

Thanks
find
quote
#13
I can`t open the FB File !

Error: Can`t find the FV information!?
find
quote
#14
im also having issues opening this bios

Admin
find
quote
#15
(08-30-2010, 05:31 AM)1234s282 Wrote: im also having issues opening this bios

Admin

Ok,
thanks 4 try !
Any idea to add the new wifi string?


http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HP...em-Request
find
quote
#16
Hi I used this method on a hp compaq a900 with f.34 bios and broadcom dual band wireless card and everything worked perfectly. I followed the instructions exactly and used the exact recommended programs to edit the bios. thank you for this excellent tutorial. larry j
find
quote
#17
(08-14-2010, 08:00 AM)thyte.sts Wrote: Dear hspumanti,

I have not enough words to express how much I thank you for your help. I'm owner of an HP Pavillion dv4-2112br and your method just worked flawlessly on it!

If anyone with the same problem and same machine finds this topic, just register the forum, message me, and I'll be glad to send my modded BIOS.

can you modifi a bios for me for my hp pavilion dv2-1010eo , im not the best for it , and i will pay a bit for it if you like.

thx for you help

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=2093&lc=da&cc=dk&dlc=da&sw_lang=&product=3927453

best regards

kasper
find
quote
#18
(08-05-2010, 11:59 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Hey man,

This is a wonderful guide and you demonstrated a great load of knowledge. Thanks for sharing. If you'd like, I think this would be a great article in the Wiki.

Thanks!
TheWiz

Hi

i see you are a biosguru ..

can you help med modifi a bios for my hp pavilion dv2-1010eo
so iam able to use my wireless card.

thanks man you the best.

here is a link to my hp and the link is to the bios file from hp.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-77058-1&lc=da&dlc=da&cc=dk&os=2093&product=3927453&sw_lang=

kasper
find
quote
#19
(08-30-2010, 05:31 AM)1234s282 Wrote: im also having issues opening this bios

Admin

Are you talking about opening the bios in EZH2O (I don't know what tools you use)?
I've been able to open it (2mb bios) with that EZH2O but don't know what strings to modify in Winhex...

I'm on 64-bit Windows 7 if that helps
I also want to know if there's a way to downgrade my bios (to the 1mb), because the upgrade disabled some of my boot options and is, obviously, unable to be unlocked at the moment.

here's my .fd file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?y4d6x80os4zbkmi

Thanks
find
quote
#20
I have an HP G71-449WM Notebook. The wi-fi card included was weak so i purchased an Intel Centrino Ultimate-N6300. Of course this card isn't included in the whitelist. I am not experienced at editing a BIOS. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could edit mine for me and send it bac. Mine is located at http://www.mypangga.com/3069F21.fd

Thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)