Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108029
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14359
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425647
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227588
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119717
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

GigaByte ep45 ds3p
#1
I mod GIGABYTE GA-EP45-DS3P bios to f9e version 4/4/2012
Intel RAID v11.1.0.1413 Raid Rom + Realtek 2.46 Nic Rom + minor adjustments

bios mod ep45 ds3p

if someone needed download

.rar   EP45DS3Pcdmen1v03.rar (Size: 583.34 KB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#2
Can I use a 3TB+ HDD with this mod ?

EDIT: I've just flashed your mod and it seems to work OK
Thanks !
But I still don't know if a 3TB Barracuda will work with this MB ?!
find
quote
#3
I don't have 3tb hdd can't test if will work.
if you find yourself please let me know.
find
quote
#4
New mod GIGABYTE GA-EP45-DS3P bios 07/07/2012 cdmen1 v06.F9e
Intel RAID v11.2.0.1527 Raid Rom + Realtek 2.48 Nic Rom


Attached Files
.rar   v06EP45DS3Pcdmen1.rar (Size: 583.82 KB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#5
Thanks for the new version ! It's working fine
As for the 3TB Hdd if I'll pull the trigger and buy one I'll let you know if it works
find
quote
#6
Bug 
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
New mod GIGABYTE GA-EP45-DS3P bios 16/10/2012
Intel RAID v11.6.0.1702 Raid Rom + Realtek 2.50 Nic Rom

bios
find
quote
#7
Thanks but I've already moded myself with both Intel RAID v11.6.0.1702 Raid Rom & Realtek 2.50 Nic Rom
But I have one quick question where did you find the f9e version for the bios ? cause I can only find version f9d
find
quote
#8
I Made It Myself. i am pripering new version fAa
find
quote
#9
Music 
TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
I mod GIGABYTE GA-EP45-DS3P bios to fAa version 1/1/2013
find
quote
#10
Thanks for the info. I need to know if the mobo you have has onboard graphics. I checked emahcines site out and it seems the motherboards all point to the Gateway. Do you have a copy of the bios for your board or did you want me to mod the Gateway. If you but a CPU and get the computer running, you can create a backup bios imag that I can mod, or I can mod the Gateway links that we're provided.

Pass your C4040-225 exam and Test-king.com exams using our northwestern
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)