Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107983
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14353
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227531
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310581
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS4
#1
Hello,

Fantastic job. I am looking for Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS4 E6 BIOS-Mod. Here is link to original one:

http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/BIO...ds4_f6.exe

I have problem with my new OCZ Vertex 2 drive on both ICH9R and JMB636 controllers. I wold be thankful for modified BIOS with latest roms for this controllers.

Thanks in advance
find
quote
#2
Intel Matrix RAID 7.5/6/whatever it was -> 8.7 ICH9
JMicron (197B-2368) JMB368 1.06.59 -> 1.08.01
Realtek PXE whatever -> 2.35 (why not)

Edit: Uploaded the right file... in Firefox (take that, buggy Chromium). Added .rom to the filename because the board didn't allow .F6. You can remove it...


Attached Files
.rom   EP35DS4-IMRAID87-JM10801-RPXE235.F6.ROM (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 16)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#3
Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately it didn't help. Modified BIOS is broken. It is strange. Intels controller can find all disks and defined RAID set. I can run Intel Matrix configuration but BIOS can't see any of my disk and report no booting device. I have started system from external PCIe controller. In device manager Windows has reported problem with ICH9R and no JMicron controller. I have go back to GIGABYTE BIOS.

Best regards
find
quote
#4
Sounds like the newer Intel Matrix Raid just doesn't work with this board. I can try providing one with, say, 8.0. I don't imagine any 8.x to work if that one doesn't, though. Let me know if you want to try it.

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#5
If you cold it would be kind off you. I will try it. It is better to know something. I am agree with you chance is very small but maybe 8.0 will start working on my motherboard.

Thanks
find
quote
#6
Good luck to you... same thing but 8.0.0. You actually do have a shot considering that many Asus boards are okay with 8.0 but nothing newer. Though those are ICH10 boards and yours is ICH9.

Edit: Didn't work so I removed this file.

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#7
The same problem. Nothing changed.

I have one more request. Can you try with unofficial F7 beta bios which I have received from Gigabyte support. Unfortunately they didn't wrote me what was changed. ICH9 rom is the same as in F6 (7.5) but maybe it will start...

Here is link: http://ggts.gigabyte.eu/FileList/1011039/ep35ds4.f7b
find
quote
#8
Using the latest ROM worked for my friend's PC where using a previous ROM didn't, so it's possible that this'll work for you. Here's 8.7 since it's the only 8.x that I have that's meant specifically for ICH9. If this doesn't work still then we can try 8.0 again if you want. 8.7+ is really what you want for SSDs, though.


Attached Files
.rom   EP35ds4-IMR87-JM10801-RPXE235.f7b.rom (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 36)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)