Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 94
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104185
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 953
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3326
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8286
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 7921
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14337
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425498
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3836
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 525
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 653
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227422
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119610
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6990
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310553
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

HP 430 B0M03PA / SLIC / No Whitelist / ADV
#11
Ok but your laptop is HP 630 is right ?

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#12
(09-17-2015, 02:38 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok but your laptop is HP 630 is right ?

Yes, HP 630
core i3 M370 @ 2,40GHz
4Go RAM and 200Go HDD.

[Image: dual_facepalm_s750x600_42867.png]
find
quote
#13
Here You go F.23 :

http://rghost.net/88HzB6fBc

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#14
(09-18-2015, 02:15 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go F.23 :

http://rghost.net/88HzB6fBc

Let me know
Regards

???


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

[Image: dual_facepalm_s750x600_42867.png]
find
quote
#15
Yes I know this issue and I said Wink
But You replied me You found a way to flash by InsydeFlash ?!?!
I am tryng on this kind of Bioses and now on HP ProBook 6440B and They are
Blinded using a different RSA Internal Check !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#16
(09-19-2015, 03:23 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes I know this issue and I said Wink
But You replied me You found a way to flash by InsydeFlash ?!?!
I am tryng on this kind of Bioses and now on HP ProBook 6440B and They are
Blinded using a different RSA Internal Check !
Regards
No, it keep saying what's in the picture.

[Image: dual_facepalm_s750x600_42867.png]
find
quote
#17
Ok I have done two ProBook and only using SPI Programmer We can rewrite back
the Bios Mod RSA Patched + NWL !
So if do You want to make this job You get the Tools (SPI PGM + Clip) and We let's dance Wink
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
(09-19-2015, 03:11 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I have done two ProBook and only using SPI Programmer We can rewrite back
the Bios Mod RSA Patched + NWL !
So if do You want to make this job You get the Tools (SPI PGM + Clip) and We let's dance Wink
Let me know
Regards

No thank you.
I was mainly looking for a modded BIOS to install Windows 8 in UEFI Mode.
I succeeded doing so using Clover EFI Bootloader Big Grin
About the Network card, I will stick with the Atheros AR5B195 which was in the Laptop when I bought it.
Thank you BD Master Smile

[Image: dual_facepalm_s750x600_42867.png]
find
quote
#19
(09-13-2015, 03:49 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Can You explain which operation You make as It is ease just unpack the
rar file open the folder created and run as Admin the InsydeFlash.exe tool !
Nonta saw that all Bioses F.38 and F.19 have same iscflash.dll so take that one
from F.19 Modded Bios and replace into F.19 and do the same with 03672.fd
(mod f.19) getting this sp60723 hybrid to bypass the error !
He repacked but only for his Platform 03672.fd so may be You have different one !
Use this one to Downgrade and flash Bios Mod F.19 :

http://rghost.net/6gLWVnl6Z

Let me know
Regards
Hi BDMaster,
I was wondering if you could give me some help with a similar problem.
I have the same system as 'sherlocks'. I'm trying to install an Intel 7260ac wifi chip
and i'm getting an 702 error from my HP.  
I tried the method he explained but I'm a little unsure of the process.
Also, I can't get f.19 to load because I can't downgrade with the insyde flash tool.
I tried to download the file with the downgrade trick that you posted here, but it says 'file deleted'.
Could you please give me some help?
find
quote
#20
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7WmdV5Lwf

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)