Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14365
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227626
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

HP /Compaq 6735s F.21 Unlock Request
#1
System Model:HP Compag 6735s (GW694AV)

IdentifiyingNumber:CNU9162RRS
Name:HP COMPAQ 6735s (GW694AV)
UUID: CD2309AB-0549-11DE-8631-09E92F0340EF

Bios Version: F.21(30 Jul 2012)

Bios Link:
ROMPaq for HP Notebook System BIOS (68GPP) – FreeDOS Bootable Media
http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=3687622&swItemId=ob_113087_1&swEnvOid=4053

I have already upgraded my Laptops bios to F.21. Will I be able to upgrade to a unlocked version? Also Is it possible to alter FSB and voltage with an unlocked BIOS?

TIA
find
quote
#2
(01-24-2015, 09:34 AM)DMAJ Wrote: System Model:HP Compag 6735s (GW694AV)

IdentifiyingNumber:CNU9162RRS
Name:HP COMPAQ 6735s (GW694AV)
UUID: CD2309AB-0549-11DE-8631-09E92F0340EF

Bios Version: F.21(30 Jul 2012)

Bios Link:
ROMPaq for HP Notebook System BIOS (68GPP) – FreeDOS Bootable Media
http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=3687622&swItemId=ob_113087_1&swEnvOid=4053

I have already upgraded my Laptops bios to F.21. Will I be able to upgrade to a unlocked version? Also Is it possible to alter FSB and voltage with an unlocked BIOS?

TIA

I really hope someone can help and am willing to make a small contribution for the right solution!

Here is my situation, I recently upgraded this laptop's CPU from a poor lonely Sempron to a Turion 64x2. The improvement in performance was great and meant that this could then be used as a spare backup PC for the family or used on holidays etc.... I carried on to upgrade HDD to a low end SSD covered it with nice Decal and was hoping this would be a hand me down PC for my daughter to use at school and home.

This is when I the wife started complaining that the laptop kept turning off randomly. Initially I thought it was the cheap battery replacement causing the shutdown until I installed coretemp and noticed the CPU ramp up to 90c+.

I'm PC sav and could monitor the thing and its fine really if not streaming, heavy load etc.. But the wife and kids are not and I really don't want the hassle each time they forget it overheats. I've tried software to reduce the volts etc but nothing reliable enough to leave it to its own devices. I attempted to use windows 7 inbuilt power sate options to try and throttle the CPU but the performance trade off was drastic when It did work as expected.

This is why I want to get at FSB and CPU volts as I feel I'll be able to peg back the CPU just enough (with a new coat of thermal paste) to have a somewhat reliable Laptop.

TIA
find
quote
#3
this is very nice post

Nawaz
find
quote
#4
I cannot find any advanced or power tabs for this Bios !
I did look for into all Bios Modules v.F21 and nothing . . .
I am sorry Sad for me nothing to unlock !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(02-23-2015, 05:49 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I cannot find any advanced or power tabs for this Bios !
I did look for into all Bios Modules v.F21 and nothing . . .
I am sorry Sad for me nothing to unlock !
Regards

Wow that's super disappointing! Thank you for looking! I'm giving up on this laptop, I'll start hunting for a good 2nd hand alternative.
find
quote
#6
For that Bios there are SLIC 2.1 and No Whitelist ready for a F.21 versions !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(02-23-2015, 09:57 AM)BDMaster Wrote: For that Bios there are SLIC 2.1 and No Whitelist ready for a F.21 versions !
Regards

I'm sorry I don't understand your reply. I presume it was intended for other modders?
find
quote
#8
Yes I cannot modify It to unlock any other options as there are not
Power or Advanced tabs for this Bios into Setuputility !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)