Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1815
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225005
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 451
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309865
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 669
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20330
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169467
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

HP/Compaq A8N-LA
#1
Please i would like this bios unlocked if there hasnt been one done already, if so i would like a like plz.

Compaq SR1903WM
MB: Asus A8N-LA
BIOS: v3.11
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=pv-43507-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=228&product=1843642

I run this system with Opteron 165 with Vista x64 Ultimate Gamer Edition, 4x256mb DDR400, Nvidia 9400gt 1gb on 400w. I would love to sqeeze the last few drops of performance out of my old rig before i move onto an AMD dragon platform rig im wanting to build. Ntune was the only thing i could overclock with and that just isnt cutting it anymore.

My Ntune results:
CPU: Opteron 165 dual core 2.25 Ghz (250x9) (1.8 Ghz stock)
Ram: DDR 415 2.5, 3,3,6 (DDR 400 3,3,3,8 stock)
GPU: 700 core, 450 mem, 1800 shader (550, 400, 1400 stock)

Not bad but this system near its performance limit now and an unlocked bios would do the trick. If this one has already been unlock a link would be appreciated. Thanx in advance.
find
quote
#2
Nothing to unlock Sad sorry!

admin
find
quote
#3
(09-09-2009, 06:34 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Nothing to unlock Sad sorry!

admin

guess thats it for this system
find
quote
#4
(ok so I posted in the wrong section I was busy at the time)
how possible is it to get or make an unlocked BIOS for the A8N-LA?

I see that the HP A8AE-LE has been unlocked; so then I dont see a reason why the A8N-LA can not be unlocked. also I do have access to both of these motherboards; but I do not want to modify the other one. I just would like to run BOINC SETI a bit faster on the A8N-LA pc. I am using the Nvidia control panel to overclock the sempron 3200+ to 2ghz but that is only giving a small performance increase. I believe that it could run at 2.2ghz or a bit faster.


Attached Files
.rom   311.rom (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 21)
find
quote
#5
Hello,

I have this old motherboard (ASUS A8N-LA) with the latest BIOS 3.11 - I know this motherboard supports RAID but it will not let me access it in the BIOS interface to enable it. Is it possible to modify the BIOS so that I can see it and access this option? The reason I'm trying to enable RAID is in the hopes that I will get SATA II speed from my SSD drive. Currently, I'm only getting SATA I speed when I know that this board is SATA II compatible. Attached is the latest BIOS rom file.

More information about this motherboard: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00647121


Thanks!


Attached Files
.rom   311.rom (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#6
Can anyone offer some advice? I would really appreciate it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)