Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108061
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425653
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227623
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

(HP) Compaq Presario cq61 410EJ
#21
Please use this RW tool too and upload the report :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...atest-News

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#22
Try this one (ver #5 MPC Patched to CPC) :

http://rghost.net/6bJqSdhNV

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#23
Hi mate,
I have got It at #2 test but Smelero user didn't make the test and only now posted
result so I have solved before !
Here You go (SLIC + NWL + ADV +More Options Video RAM) :

http://rghost.net/7CZ5WkmDm

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#24
(10-24-2015, 08:12 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
I have got It at #2 test but Smelero user didn't make the test and only now posted
result so I have solved before !
Here You go (SLIC + NWL + ADV +More Options Video RAM) :

http://rghost.net/7CZ5WkmDm

Let me know
Regards
Hi there,

What do you mean for more Video RAM options? Should I see option that can increase it from 128 MB to higher number?
Or more categories into Video Configuration?

[Image: 1d7a1567c9.png]

I also attached a file.


Attached Files
.zip   AcpiTbls.zip (Size: 90.8 KB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#25
Give a look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-S...#pid102232

You have to select 2nd slic table !

No It's just your last Bios Mod with increased RAM Video to 128 MB !
I am corecting all modfies for rest of users !
Many Thanks , so try to selet the 2nd Slic Table into Slic Toolkit XSDT !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
(10-24-2015, 09:10 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Give a look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-S...#pid102232

You have to select 2nd slic table !

No It's just your last Bios Mod with increased RAM Video to 128 MB !
I am corecting all modfies for rest of users !
Many Thanks , so try to selet the 2nd Slic Table into Slic Toolkit XSDT !
Let me know
Regards
well, i guess i don't use this tool correct Big Grin
find
quote
#27
(10-24-2015, 04:50 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Try this one (ver #5 MPC Patched to CPC) :

http://rghost.net/6bJqSdhNV

Let me know
Regards

Hi BDMaster,
Before anything, I am going to make a donation for your time if you help me with this... Thanks in Advance.
I flashed this bios on my Presario CQ61-10EE and it works great with the added Video Memory. But, I am still having a few problems that were occurring with the un-moded version of this bios. First problem, any bios above f.05 causes this issue were the laptop doesn't recognize that it's plugged in/charging (a quick fix if everything fails would be to mod the f.05 bios the same way you did with the f.23). Second problem, the f.05 bios doesn't include the power tab for my wireless keyboard, but in your moded bios it does give me this function but when I enable it, I am still unable to wake up computer from keyboard. Please let me know if there is an option to enable this or if there is a fix for it. Lastly, I don't know if this is a bios related issue but here it goes... I am unable to see bios/computer starting up while connected through HDMI to TV.
Thanks again.
find
quote
#28
I say many thanks for all You done for me my friend !
Then about the Video output It's a Muxless issue so You can see the Output on your
External Port only after Windows get Drivers working !
About the rest I will give a look but It not probably to solve easy as there are many issues
into this Bios and Windows drivers for It !
So i suggest to modify Energy Saviing settings into Control Panel and use Hibernation not
Suspension and check too the connector on MoBo or plug AC power too !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#29
(12-02-2015, 03:29 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I say many thanks for all You done for me my friend !
Then about the Video output It's a Muxless issue so You can see the Output on your
External Port only after Windows get Drivers working !
About the rest I will give a look but It not probably to solve easy as there are many issues
into this Bios and Windows drivers for It !
So i suggest to modify Energy Saviing settings into Control Panel and use Hibernation not
Suspension and check too the connector on MoBo or plug AC power too !
Let me know
Regards

Hey,
All my drivers are up-to-date but what do you need me to check on my external port output "HDMI PORT"? About the Energy Saving setting in Control panel, I am always using the "High Performance" plan and all sleep settings are disabled, what do you mean use hibernation not suspension? For which option? Lastly, check connector? you mean the power adapter? and check what? What about the AC power? Remember that the computer recognizes that it is charging if I am using f.05 bios, so I doubt that it's a hardware issue. Thanks !
find
quote
#30
Hi mate,
Now all is clear as i didn't understand all your requests . . .
HDMI no matter (I am unable to see bios/computer starting up while connected through HDMI to TV) !
Energy Power no matter (I am still unable to wake up computer from keyboard) !
AC Caharge (the computer recognizes that it is charging if I am using f.05 bios) ?
So We can try the Bios Mod on version F.05 if do You want ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S. There are too much differences bettween F.05 and F.23 to try importing Charge elements !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)