Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424131
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309499
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274946

HP DC7700 CPU upgrade
#41
Hi

Does e7500 have a microcode for dc7700 sff?

Thanks
find
quote
#42
As I wrote:
(03-04-2018, 11:08 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: If CPU can boot without 1802 error, then you can update microcode for it.
find
quote
#43
I have an HP DC7700 that originally had a intel core 2 duo in it, but I want to upgrade it to a xeon for better performance and overclockability. but when i power it on, the motherboard beeps 8 times and nothing happens. then when i swith it back to the other cpu it works fine. I tried another cpu in it, an pentium e5200, it also works fine. this is the second xeon cpu i have tried. any help would be greatly appreciated!
find
quote
#44
ArtemisFowl19, read this thread attentively.
find
quote
#45
I am requesting that someone modify a dc7700 BIOS to the best of their abilities with these priorities in order of greatest to least:
- Add support for all LGA775 and LGA771 CPUs.
- Add support for Xeon L5420 (all models) and Quad Q8300 (all models).
- Use the latest official BIOS preferably and mod that. If not, then the newest one you can mod (I prefer to keep things as 'new' as I can).

I will:
- Include all tools and files I have for 775-771 Mods.
- Include BIOS installers and extracted files.
- Include web links to the 775-771 mods.
- Include the official latest and modded dc7900 BIOSes.

I have searched extensibly and only found someone's 'dc7900 modded BIOS' that was posted on an HP thread asking for a modded BIOS, but I couldn't install it with USB or CD (copies in root, FreeDOS and DOS directories). "Hewlett-Packard Development Company" is the shown publisher of the BIOS, and no 775-771 Mod methods worked for it.

All files:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CazLi5...j5Vas1NDUE
find
quote
#46
I understand that the work was abandoned?
find
quote
#47
civicml, read this thread attentively.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)