Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6439
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14070
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424634
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3670
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 365
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225122
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6833
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309904
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62028
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 676
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169492
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6418
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 881

HP DV6 F.1B BIOS MOD THAT DOESN'T CMOS RESET
#21
(01-10-2014, 05:55 AM)levidholman Wrote: My Laptop: HP Pavilion dv7-6199us
Using Windows 8.1 64bit
Just used your MOD BIOS: F.1B
I want to use:Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 wifi card
But I'm getting unsupported bluetooth module (704), can you help with this once I make a donation to you? And I love the no cmos resetting.Wink
Thank you in advance.

I actualy removed the bluetooth whitelist from those bios about a month ago when I was helping out a friend. You can find a modded version of it in my modded bios repository that has the Advanced and Power tabs unlocked, the wifi and bluetooth whitelists removed, and hackintosh native power management enabled. Hope you enjoy Big Grin

And I always appreciate donations. I've spent more than 10 hours working with the sp55068 bios to get it to this point, so it's always nice to be appreciated for the time I've put into it Blush
find
quote
#22
U da Man! Just sent u a little something thanks once again...Wink
find
quote
#23
Thank you Big Grin
find
quote
#24
hey. can you tell me how to flash this.
I tried running the .exe file and it restarts my HP DV6-6051EA laptop but when i click Install (after restart) it says 'the bios update failed'
Thanks in advance.

(i just need to disable Intel Graphics and keep Radean HD Graphics)
find
quote
#25
(01-18-2014, 02:57 PM)aniqpirzada Wrote: hey. can you tell me how to flash this.
I tried running the .exe file and it restarts my HP DV6-6051EA laptop but when i click Install (after restart) it says 'the bios update failed'
Thanks in advance.

(i just need to disable Intel Graphics and keep Radean HD Graphics)

Temporarily rename you HP_TOOLS partition to something like HP_TOOLSS so that the installer doesn't find it. Then InsdyeFlash.exe will do all the flashing without relying on the HP_TOOLS partition to do it.

Also be aware that messing with the GPU settings can result in nothing being displayed on your screen. Be careful.
find
quote
#26
Does this BIOS allow us to change the switchable graphics from fixed to dynamic mode?
find
quote
#27
If your computer's hardware supports it, then yes it does give you the option. If your hardware doesn't support it, then it will brick when you change the setting. This is externally dependent on the hardware and not due to inaccuracies in the modded rom.
find
quote
#28
(06-04-2014, 04:13 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: If your computer's hardware supports it, then yes it does give you the option. If your hardware doesn't support it, then it will brick when you change the setting. This is externally dependent on the hardware and not due to inaccuracies in the modded rom.

Is there a way to know for sure if my harware is compatible with dynamic mode beforehand. I have an HP dv6-6001sg.
find
quote
#29
Hello everyone. Before all, a million thanks to donovan6000 for his job. His BIOS modification work perfectly in my HP DV6-6167la. But I have a problem with it that I already had before install his BIOS mod, in fact was the reason I start looking for BIOS mod: my laptop doesn't shut down totally. When I send Windows to power off, the system shut down, the screen go blank but leds and fan stays on. Even if the I long press the power button, never power off completely. And I want to know if someone here had the same problem or know if its related to any of the now unlocked BIOS energy options. Thanks again and wait for some answer.
find
quote
#30
Hi everybody.
I have a dv6-6170sl and I would like to install a wifi-bluetooth combo card. I bought one thinking it was compatible but I get the 702 error, it has the correct number on the label but there no "replace with hp spare" text. Hotplugging it while the pc is on however kind of works, so I'd like to remove the whitelist from the bios.
But I get told that I have no permission to enter donovan6000's blog, has it been taken offline or what?

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)