Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108003
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1313
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8764
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227568
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119715
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310590
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

HP DV7-4294nr Whitelist removal or modify
#11
New try Smile

Check PM.

When you have spare minute and still want to make tests ... Smile

Nice day
Camilo.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#12
I'll give it a shot, Happy 4th btw! My steps were very simple after that patched Insyde EXE you provided

1. Load the still encrypted 01592f0E.Bin (unpacked from HPs SP file) into Andy's new 1.9B2 Phoenix tool. this version is required as it is the first that has allowed me to access it while encrypted and repacks it. Andy also stated in the notes it works with hp efi encryption. I entered no slic, maintain module size, and Allow users to modify other modules, do not alter slic table, and kept it in dynamic mode.

2. Hit go

3. When prompted I could go into the DUMP directory and modify my modules I entered the white list(listed in the .rom in an earlier post) with HxD Hex editor, found the most similar 8 digit device ID: 86 00 87 00 86 00 01 13 and changed 2 characters resulting in: 86 80 2C 42 86 80 01 13

4. I Used the Insydeflash.exe package you gave me that was patched, deleted the .bin that was included in it, and put in the efi .bin andy's tool repacked, renamed it to 01592F0E.BIN and ran the patched Insydeflash.exe

5. the EFI gave me a Cmos checksum error and prompted me to reboot by hitting enter.

6. Complete! Now I can shut down, reboot, no errors, it just boots like a champ!

Is the new one you want me to try a full removal of the white list check?

http://www.mediafire.com/?08lrsrnm9vf1dv8 This is the complete package that I ran, including the patched insydeflash you gave me and my modified white list .bin allowing for a standard intel 6200 oem wifi card you can get on amazon, one of the best you can get for this system right now considering it only has 2 antennas.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w65fbbb5ixlifc8 I uploaded Andy's new beta tool that can actually open HP packaged Bios, Thank the man on MDL if it works well for you!



find
quote
#13
Yes, it's new try full removal of whitelist check

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#14
That new one... bricked my laptop...working to recover it now
find
quote
#15
Ooops! sorry to hear that Sad I hope you recover it without problem with the original bin and the Win+B method.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#16
Win B with the bios of the right name and sig file were not enough.

When I tried that It would get to the point of loading windows then I got a blue screen error that My ACPI tables were incorrect. There was no way past that. It was a bit terrifying. I loaded an exact copy off the factory hard drive that I didn't keep in the system onto my FAT formatted thumb drive and it wouldn't even load off that. Then I tried taking my F0E backups, naming them appropriately and putting them into the fulll HP tools directory instead of the old F0A ones that werent being recognized. Then it loaded the HP diagnostics bios utility that was in those other files in the HP tools directory. That fortunetly loaded properly. Then I just reloaded my modified whitelist version and then reinstalled my 6200 card and I'm right as rain again! I do enjoy the game though it is a fun challenge. How is your 4th going?
find
quote
#17
I'm glad to hear that Smile

Next try is on your PM. You're really brave. I admire you.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#18
(07-04-2011, 05:42 PM)camiloml Wrote: I'm glad to hear that Smile

Next try is on your PM. You're really brave. I admire you.

I do have a party to get to so I can't play anymore tonight. Ive just seen so many people with this problem that it quite frankly makes me want to [censored] HP off by letting as many people know how to circumvent their repeat business list that I can. Its taken me weeks, and the problem is technically solved, but now that I have a recovery method that actually friggin works its not too bad. Hopefully this method will work on the DV7T-6000 series too. I'll give it a shot tomorrow on my system. Happy fourth!
find
quote
#19
Ok, enjoy the party, is well deserved after this work day Wink Happy 4Th

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)