Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108003
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1313
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8764
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227567
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119715
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310590
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

HP DX2250 With HP SLIC 2.1/SLP
#1
Motherboard Manufacturer :
Motherboard Model : DX2250
Bios Revision : 2.3
Bios Type : Phoenix
http://rapidshare.com/files/267047625/BIOS.ROM.html
find
quote
#2
I dont think this bios has an existing SLIC table? Does it??

I cant seem to find one!

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#3
(08-13-2009, 03:32 PM)hoju99 Wrote: Motherboard Manufacturer :
Motherboard Model : DX2250
Bios Revision : 2.3
Bios Type : Phoenix
http://rapidshare.com/files/267047625/BIOS.ROM.html

I just modified this on another forum today

V2.3 is the not the correct version as the HP Site Shows....v1.12A is the correct version.

-Manufacturer: HP
-Motherboard Model: Compaq dx2250 Microtower PC
-Bios revision: 1.12A (sp40618.exe)
-Bios Type: Award BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/266857705/BIOS.ROM.html
-Secondary Bios Download Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp40501-41000/sp40618.exe
-Source of Bios Download Link: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=3310266&prodNameId=3310267&swEnvOID=2096&swLang=13&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=vc-64491-1
-Use Winflash Included in Download to Flash Bios. Rename BIOS_SLIC.ROM to BIOS.ROM
-SLIC: HP 2.1
-SLP: HP
-HP Certificate Included
-Tool: Award Mod Tool v1.16
-Method: Dynamic
-Modifier: Busykid508
-Please provide feedback

CRISDISK BIOS RECOVERY FILES INCLUDED

HP_Compaq_dx2250_Microtower_PC-HP-1.12A_sp40618.exe-HP_SLIC21_HP_SLP
http://www.box.net/shared/kr3tpefv5o
find
quote
#4
This has been moved to SLIC/SLP Mods as it isnt a Phoenix bios

Admin
find
quote
#5
Has anyone else tried this?

I tried it on a DX2250 and it posts after flashing, but then there is a 10-15 minute delay before I can get into BIOS, select boot device, or it start windows etc. Huh

Initially I thought the board was trashed and I it was destined for the bin, but I managed to get it to Windows eventually and reflash the original BIOS back which sorted it.
find
quote
#6
(09-11-2009, 04:57 PM)trbd Wrote: Has anyone else tried this?

I tried it on a DX2250 and it posts after flashing, but then there is a 10-15 minute delay before I can get into BIOS, select boot device, or it start windows etc. Huh

Initially I thought the board was trashed and I it was destined for the bin, but I managed to get it to Windows eventually and reflash the original BIOS back which sorted it.

Me too !!
Dodgy
find
quote
#7
(03-02-2010, 03:04 PM)dickybow Wrote:
(09-11-2009, 04:57 PM)trbd Wrote: Has anyone else tried this?

I tried it on a DX2250 and it posts after flashing, but then there is a 10-15 minute delay before I can get into BIOS, select boot device, or it start windows etc. Huh

Initially I thought the board was trashed and I it was destined for the bin, but I managed to get it to Windows eventually and reflash the original BIOS back which sorted it.

Me too !!
Dodgy

Hi - Sorry to dig up an old thread,
I took get the same result.

I even tried modding my own BIOS - got the same result.

Has anyone had any luck with this particular bios?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)